Lynx Defense

So, I was thinking, what do you look like?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flylot

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2014
    Houston, TX
    Otay! I'm not the brightest crayon in the box for sure..... But actually I have been cursed with a youthful look and I thought you were commenting on age. As a younger man I looked so young that no one took me seriously (as if you should take me seriously now? Not!)..... I can still remember many years ago when up in Wisconsin I was carded at a bar (I was 29 and older than the guy carding me).

As a young man trying to make my mark on the world, I thought it a curse, now it is a blessing. People who don't know me don't believe me when I tell them in three months I retire...... funny how the worm turns...............

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Otay! I'm not the brightest crayon in the box for sure..... But actually I have been cursed with a youthful look and I thought you were commenting on age. As a younger man I looked so young that no one took me seriously (as if you should take me seriously now? Not!)..... I can still remember many years ago when up in Wisconsin I was carded at a bar (I was 29 and older than the guy carding me).

As a young man trying to make my mark on the world, I thought it a curse, now it is a blessing. People who don't know me don't believe me when I tell them in three months I retire...... funny how the worm turns...............

Pay no attention to the youngsters behind the curtain, they're just honing their STFU Tactical chops. :50cal:

But do keep an eye out on your dog...

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    If you've seen a big bowl of mashed potatoes, you've seen me. The lumpy kind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    Stumbled into this accidently... Couldn't back out without looking at pics... It was like a train wreck and I couldn't look away!

Always had you guys pegged for old guys. Seems most are. Then again I guess I'm getting old too.

ee80e60e38705344a9a8577d81192a1c.jpg

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Stumbled into this accidently... Couldn't back out without looking at pics... It was like a train wreck and I couldn't look away!

Always had you guys pegged for old guys. Seems most are. Then again I guess I'm getting old too.

ee80e60e38705344a9a8577d81192a1c.jpg

Old is relative. I'm (almost) sure there might be somebody on here that's older than me.

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    Eh. I'm used to being treated a some dumb kid. Pool world is run by old people. In general they have never given consideration to me starting at 17 and only look at my age as a sign of inexperience

Top Bottom