• zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Somethings make it out.

Screenshot_20240112_121514_Chrome.jpg

I really wish i had sprung for UPS for my tandemkross frame.
    Guns International

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Bobk I feel your pain.

I ordered something from Amazon back around the first of December.

They did not SHIP the item until the promised delivery date. Then it got handed off to the post office and a new promised date was given - that being the 11th. Then instead of getting the option of a refund for missing the promised date, they updated that to the 16th and now say if I don't get the item on the 16th, I can petition for a refund on the 17th.

My package is in pergatory somewhere around Missouri City, I guess.

View attachment 426556

I have had shitty luck with Amazon lately. I've tried writing it off to the holiday season.

I ordered a new fishing rod thru them, as I couldn't get it locally and Amazon had it for 1/3 less than everywhere else. They waited until the promised delivery day to even ship the thing, and instead of putting it on a truck and sending it out with their own driver, they handed it off. Package went from Humble to Fresno (TX) then back to Humble, before being sent over to Magnolia. Post office sucks with oversize packages - and my rod arrived broken. Ordered a replacement.

Same exact shipping path on the replacement, thankfully it arrived in one piece, but it again went Humble, to Fresno, to Humble, to Magnolia when typically packages sent from Amazon's Humble location just go on a truck and come directly to us, or they'll go from Humble to Spring, to Magnolia same day.

I placed another order for some expensive lures, and they sent the wrong one. The replacement was also the wrong one, and now I'm awaiting my refund on that, because I'm tired of playing the "will they send the right one" game.
    Ordered something and Amazon offered a free month of Prime. Cool I can get free shipping and next day delivery so I signed up. Amazon instead of delivering it the next day gave it to USPS, took three days.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Ordered something and Amazon offered a free month of Prime. Cool I can get free shipping and next day delivery so I signed up. Amazon instead of delivering it the next day gave it to USPS, took three days.
    Go to their CS and bitch. You can rack up prime extensions pretty easily. Pretty handy if you use prime video or music

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Don't forget, now you can stream Amazon Prime.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The laziness of the carriers has gotten worse. Dropping delivered mail right on top of the outgoing mail, rather than taking the outgoing mail. Jamming packages into the mailbox that are too large and then are almost impossible to extract.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    The laziness of the carriers has gotten worse. Dropping delivered mail right on top of the outgoing mail, rather than taking the outgoing mail. Jamming packages into the mailbox that are too large and then are almost impossible to extract.

Yep. Had some outgoing mail the other day, no mail for us per informed delivery, but the carrier didn't even stop and grab the outgoing mail (yes, the flag was up)

dartsinsa

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2018
    Katy, TX
    I have a package that left Ft Worth on Jan 4th, and has not arrived anywhere according to USPS tracking......still "in transit to next facility, arriving late"
    Pony Express....heck you could practically walk it in 10 days.
    At least it does not show delivered, because with our mailman that could mean anywhere in the neighborhood.
    I have met some nice neighbors, though.....heh

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    What a fiasco this has been...

The extractor on my Savage 22lr bolt broke at a low round count. Couldn't find a replacement anywhere, not even Savage website. So I called Savage couple, three times 1st week of January, lots of hold time only to hear a message each time like "we're busy chump, try later".

So I figured out how to register on their website and send a tech service question asking if they have an improved version as original broke much too soon, and how I could order one. Zippo...

So I put rifle in the safe and proceeded to forget about it. First week of February I get an email asking me for my shipping info to get the part out to me. Original or improved, unstated.

Proceeded to forget about it again until late March when I happened to see rifle while digging something else out... hey where the extractor?!? So I replied to the email and asked if the part had been shipped. Nada.

So this morning I see on my Informed Delivery that I have a package arriving today. Check the tracking number and sure enough it's coming from Taxachussets. Oy boy, finally, and the weather is going to be perfect tomorrow, time for a range trip to test it!

NOT! This is when USPS proceeds to poop the bed...

My mail usually arrives around 1000, I go out to get it after noon, nada??? So I check tracking number again and instead of saying it's in EP like this morning, it now says it's having a bowel movement in Bismark ND!?! But it still says expected delivery by 9:00PM today, dafugg???

Are they going to deliver it to my clone in Bismark, or send it warp speed to my mailbox to arrive by 2100, your guess good as mine.

The saga continues...

Attachments

• 1712174430566.png
      1712174430566.png
      216.5 KB · Views: 10
    Top Bottom