Hurley's Gold

Sig 9mms are better than Glock 9mms, prove me wrong!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    I have had a P226 for over 30 years and it just fires and fires through thousands of rounds. Everyone that shoots my Sig raves about how easy it is to shoot (it has aftermarket grips for a bigger hand). I have shot many Glocks and even own a Glock 43, but I do not shoot them as well as my Sigs. I also have a P365 and it is much smaller than the Glock 43 and I just shoot it better.

So lets light this place up, tell me why I am wrong?
    your 30 year old sig is better than a new one

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Nope just because Glock was the first polymere dosent mean all others are wannabes or copies most others are steps ahead. There will probably never be a gun better than an M&P for all it offers in it's price point. How much do they look like Glocks?
    H&K had P9S in production in 1969 and the VP70Z in 1970, with theVP70Z being a machine pistol. Here is my P9S Target in .45acp. Most accurate production pistol I ever shot.
    IMG_3886.JPG

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    I have had a P226 for over 30 years and it just fires and fires through thousands of rounds. Everyone that shoots my Sig raves about how easy it is to shoot (it has aftermarket grips for a bigger hand). I have shot many Glocks and even own a Glock 43, but I do not shoot them as well as my Sigs. I also have a P365 and it is much smaller than the Glock 43 and I just shoot it better.

So lets light this place up, tell me why I am wrong?
    Because you can’t print one of these for $2.
    1705069412340.png

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I'll be honest with y'all IMHO Sig is becoming more like H&K. They get a government contract & all of a sudden your nothing. This comes from the factory threaded barrel that I bought. It was not a drop in barrel & need fitting. No where on their web site listing the barrel did it mention that. We all know the disclaimers about modifying anything & warranties.

Top Bottom