Not open for further replies.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    It was uploaded to YouTube. Regardless of the name on the account. Why was it edited? Someone took it off facebook/twitter.....and edited for length...then uploaded? Length footage that's supposedly only in the hands of law enforcement?

My spider sense is pegged.

Yes someone took it from Facebook and uploaded it to YouTube. Pretty crazy huh.
    DK Firearms

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    It was uploaded to YouTube. Regardless of the name on the account. Why was it edited? Someone took it off facebook/twitter.....and edited for length...then uploaded? Length footage that's supposedly only in the hands of law enforcement?

So they took it off Twitter, edited it, and re-uploaded it. Happens all the time. Probably tried to monetize it, too.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    FPS video

Yes someone took it from Facebook and uploaded it to YouTube. Pretty crazy huh.

The editing freaks me out. The shorter length of video also rubs the fur the wrong way. A person edited a live shooting event and they take the time to shorten it and only law enforcement has the additional footage?

Don't you figure it's rather strange?

Se7en62

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2015
    That Holler Up Yonder, Texas
    American Journalism is State Propaganda...I just don't buy it.

Whether this was staged or not, prepared in advance, or was the actual randomness it's appears to be at face value, does not change the fact that Americans at large are fed a single line of unrelenting rhetoric that's only meant to be absorbed and believed at face value without question.

While the status quo demands that anyone who questions the propaganda, is a conspiracy theorist who's fallen off their rocker and needs help getting back onboard the coal train to shillville.

A grain of salt is all that's needed to see the forest for the trees...like my pops has always said "Believe nothing of what you hear, and half of what you see."

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    So they took it off Twitter, edited it, and re-uploaded it. Happens all the time. Probably tried to monetize it, too.

If YOU were on those contacts. The video pops up. Oh crap' he's finally shot someone. You upoad it.

Why in the hell would you shorten it? If you say faster up load time, I'm gonna roll my pant legs up. Cuz it's getting deep.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    American Journalism is State Propaganda...I just don't buy it.

Whether this was staged or not, prepared in advance, or was the actual randomness it's appears to be at face value, does not change the fact that Americans at large are fed a single line of unrelenting rhetoric that's only meant to be absorbed and believed at face value without question.

While the status quo demands that anyone who questions the propaganda, is a conspiracy theorist who's fallen off their rocker and needs help getting back onboard the coal train to shillville.

A grain of salt is all that's needed to see the forest for the trees...like my pops has always said "Believe nothing of what you hear, and half of what you see."

+1. Respect.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Nope. I'm not "freaked out" or anything.

The cameraman footage shows her shifting her eyes and glace towards the shooter.

Theres zero alarm by her. There's just no way. Nobody noticed this guy in the area of the inside of a large elevator? Comparable to being on a bus. This dude walks up feet from the reporter and the other lady. Has a gun stuck out....and everything stays cool? That a tourism interview is more important then your very life. So ignore this motherF**** waving a gun....standing 5-6 feet from your rump. You looked at at least once before the first shot. On a freaking empty deck all around...and you didnt see it coming?

Needle is still pegged.

I gotta change the filter again.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Really? they were shot dead while filming. Maybe they were just focused on the task at hand as the setting they were in was in no way a dangerous one. It wasn't Compton!! Yeah we all should be wary of our surroundings, But I have to laugh at this conspiracy you've been hammering here for pages.....

Se7en62

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2015
    Really? they were shot dead while filming. Maybe they were just focused on the task at hand as the setting they were in was in no way a dangerous one. It wasn't Compton!! Yeah we all should be wary of our surroundings, But I have to laugh at this conspiracy you've been hammering here for pages.....
    Agreed. If I'm listening intently to someone, I'm not paying close attention to my surroundings. I have solid situational awareness, but the situation can change pretty quickly and not everyone outside of the military can adjust to that change quickly and without pause.

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    If this was a "false flag" or something, then why wasn't the shooter a white, conservative NRA member? It's what the left clamors for every time there's a shooting. WHY would they fake a shooting (I suppose the reporter and shooter both faked their entire careers up to that point as well, just to set it up?) with a gay black shooter who had a history of taking offense to anything and everything? It doesn't fit the agenda at all. And the mental gymnastics some of you are going through to make this fit your ideas is really something to watch.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    The event was real. The cause only existed in the shooter's head. There are many sick people using this to try to push an agenda. /thread

Se7en62

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2015
    If this was a "false flag" or something, then why wasn't the shooter a white, conservative NRA member? It's what the left clamors for every time there's a shooting. WHY would they fake a shooting (I suppose the reporter and shooter both faked their entire careers up to that point as well, just to set it up?) with a gay black shooter who had a history of taking offense to anything and everything? It doesn't fit the agenda at all. And the mental gymnastics some of you are going through to make this fit your ideas is really something to watch.

...because if he were a white conservative NRA-member, this would be another case of race-versus-race. However, as it stands, him being a thin-skinned gay black man, it's less a race-related crime and better fits Obama's "tighter background checks are a good idea to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill" agenda. Just my .02...as I sit firmly on the fence with most any nationally syndicated newscast.

I feel like this is all planned primer for what's to come. If the events themselves are not planned, the reaction of the MSM and Obama's Executive Office (and his subsequent "Executive Orders") are definitely planned with a strategy to take full advantage of every case, by fully utilizing the power of the media to alter public perception of events through everyone's favorite news channels.

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    If the events themselves are not planned, the reaction of the MSM and Obama's Executive Office (and his subsequent "Executive Orders") are definitely planned with a strategy to take full advantage of every case, by fully utilizing the power of the media to alter public perception of events through everyone's favorite news channels.

The reaction is very much planned - they wait for each event, pick and choose which ones to publicize in order to drive their agenda, and release their pre-written statements with appropriate blanks to fill in with names and places. It has all the sincerity of a form letter, because it essentially is one.

The reason this one's got traction is because it's "spectacular" in the news sense - thousands of people watched an attractive young woman die live on TV, and then millions watched it be rebroadcast and posted all over the internet. It's shocking, and that shock can be used to turn opinion if nobody's presenting the facts to counter it.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    ...and by "facts", I don't mean people claiming it's staged, claiming the anchor's boyfriend is a "crisis actor" (saw that one on Facebook), or trying to "prove" nobody was killed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom