Capitol Armory ad

Shoot 1/10/10

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple of us are gonna be out at the Santa Teresa shooting area on Sunday the 10th. I will be there around 9am or so. I am sure we will be out there for a few hours.

To see what to bring, look at the 9/19/09 shoot thread. All the same details apply.

Chime in if you think you can make it. Should be fun, as usual ! I know, it has been a while since the last one, due to the holidays.
Guns International

87'vette

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good. I'll be in Ruidoso on Saturday, and will get back late. If I can drag myself out of bed on Sunday, I'll go.

cazador1022

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just met a few of you out there today. Too bad I have to go to Van Horn this weekend. But I'm sure I'll be there for the next meet.

torker

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was out there today getting some bullets for casting. This young man was just out and about. We introduced ourselfs, and had a pleasant conversation. He was interested in doing some shooting and i mentioned to him that Sunday seemed like a good day.

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was out there today getting some bullets for casting. This young man was just out and about. We introduced ourselfs, and had a pleasant conversation. He was interested in doing some shooting and i mentioned to him that Sunday seemed like a good day.

Very good. I figured it had to be you. Surprised that anyone was out there today. You are not big enough to be "a few of ya " LOL

Reacher

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can make that. I'll be in town and won't have anything to do on Sunday morning. I will need some directions though.

Reacher

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys that was so much fun! I am glad I went. Count me in for the next one.

IF YOU LIVE IN EL PASO AND DIDN'T GO, YOU MISSED OUT!

memo79

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK Reacher, your post convinced me to join the site and start posting. . . .
When's the next one? I work every other weekend, so today wasn't an option for me.
Anything planned for next week fellas?

torker

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today was a good day for getting together with some good folks who enjoy shooting. There was an assortment of weapons ranging from 22's up to a S&W 500. All quality handguns were there. No I didn't forget about the MP5 that rocked the whole range. There is no other sound in the world like that. Everyone there demonstrated "Safe gun practices" This practice assured me that I will return with this group of guys. We cleaned the range of our brass and stuff, shot the breeze for awhile. All together a very enjoyable, and relaxing day. Thanks guys... Now to try to attach some pics......

torker

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's some p DSCF0060.jpg i DSCF0063.jpg c DSCF0061.jpg s DSCF0065.jpg . DSCF0069.jpg . DSCF0059.jpg