• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    It's not that hard to find. I looked at some earlier today. Google Michelle Obama credit report and you will likely find it.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I just wasn't sure if the site was completely safe to access. Not due to legalities, rather due to the criminal element that could be behind it. I don't know much about what a site can and cannot do and I didn't want to find out or subject anyone else to it by posting a link.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just wasn't sure if the site was completely safe to access. Not due to legalities, rather due to the criminal element that could be behind it. I don't know much about what a site can and cannot do and I didn't want to find out or subject anyone else to it by posting a link.

Have your browser settings disallow cookies, block websites from installing software, have a pop-up blocker active and make sure your anti-virus software is up to date. I run Comodo as my anti-virus program and it has caught problems on some of the sites I've been checking while doing internet research. I have never allowed cookies throughout my entire time using the internet. But I've also never used Internet Extortion as my browser, either. It was Netscape, until AOL (Assholes On Line) bought it out and gutted it. Now it's Firefox....an older version, yes, but still viable. I tried Google Chrome once but, to me, it's too much like Internet Extortion and the controls aren't intuitive like with Firefox. Also, Chrome's "claims" to be faster are 100% the southern output of a north-facing bull....and I let them know through their feedback link.

One of the things that makes me think this is a hoax is this:

This morning, ABC News tried calling a number listed for Biden and it turned out to be a local business in Delaware.

Last edited:

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Supposedly a news agency confirmed one of the numbers as being real. Not to get too tin foily but if I were famous and wanted to keep my number I'd just tell people something similar.

Top Bottom