• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • george b

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2023
    Texas
    Schumer says Israel needs to hold an election and get rid of Netanyahu. It's none of his business who the Israeli people elect or when they hold elections. We should hold an election to get rid of Biden and Schumer too but no one in Israel is running off at the mouth about this.

I think Netanyahu should keep killing Hammas until he wipes them from the face of the earth.

Scumer really should STFU ! and mind his own business !
    Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    This will be unpopular I'm sure but I think Netanyahu is not the squeaky clean choir boy some think he is

I think he is fairly corrupt like most career politicians are.

It's widely known that Trump has no love for Netanyahu
    I'm sure Trump knows things that we don't about him

So I support the peace loving people of Israel just not any corrupt government anywhere for that matter

And if Schumer met his maker from a African swarm of bees live on CSPAN I would laugh my ass off watching it.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Schumer says Israel needs to hold an election and get rid of Netanyahu. It's none of his business who the Israeli people elect or when they hold elections. We should hold an election to get rid of Biden and Schumer too but no one in Israel is running off at the mouth about this.

I think Netanyahu should keep killing Hammas until he wipes them from the face of the earth.

Scumer really should STFU ! and mind his own business !
    Israel doesn't need schumer to interfere in their choices of government. Actually we don't need his input in America either.

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    This will be unpopular I'm sure but I think Netanyahu is not the squeaky clean choir boy some think he is

I think he is fairly corrupt like most career politicians are.

It's widely known that Trump has no love for Netanyahu
    I'm sure Trump knows things that we don't about him

So I support the peace loving people of Israel just not any corrupt government anywhere for that matter

And if Schumer met his maker from a African swarm of bees live on CSPAN I would laugh my ass off watching it.
    Bibi's clean, the leftists in Israel would've gotten rid of him years ago if he wasn't. Other Israelis leaders - leftists and fake rightists - have been 'caught' in a variety of corruption scandals. Ariel Sharon was probably the worst of these, he had a distinguished military career prior to his political career; he was largely responsible for the unilateral withdrawal from Gush Katif (Gaza) in 2005 as a diversion from a corruption scandal.
    Israel is a country smaller than the Houston metro area, with a 20%+ larger population, there isn't much that stays hidden.

Eli

Top Bottom