• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 7six2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    North Texas
    Great Mosin collection. They scream history. I am currently (slowwwly) doing a PU Sniper build. Have a Finn marked 91/30 stashed away as well.

texaspartsman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    Seguin
    Finally, someone with more Nagan'ts than me !
    I have more regular ones but just one Finn. Still haven't dont the
    sniper clone either. Nice collection. Get them while they are cheap.

Madhouse

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Tomball, TX
    At our local Gander Mountain, they had a rack of Nagants going for $100 each. They sold them in a day, I talked to a guy there and he said they'll be getting more in.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Wow Hkpre86! I am extremely envious of your collection! I have a couple questions though. If you don't mind my asking, what did you build the G3K clone off of, H&K parts or Vector/PTR/clone stuff? Also, I was kind of curious if that is a different stock or butt pad on your G3K? The concave shape of it sort of reminds me of a Psg1 or Hk21 stock pad. Also, last question. What length barrel is that G3K? To me that looks to be the perfect length for my tastes and I've thought about building one in the future.

300shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Fargo,ND
    yes you did LT and it was a nice SS model. It was a tack driver when I shot it .

I know your mom loved it and you are a great son to get it for her,LOL

longtooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Lufkin, Texas
    I got it for me. She shot it & said, "I sure like it son." When we loaded up she picked it up. We got to her house I told her to take it in & I would find another or borrow it. She did not argue.
    Mom is my shooting buddy.
    Besides you know she makes all my vests. Got one coming off the table in another day or 2. Last try on was Sat to measure the hem.

ss109guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Would you descrive the sling and attachment point for me. That looks like what I would like on my AR. Thanks.

justin81

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    DFW, Texas
    That looks pretty good Justin! Just curious but, are those Yankee Hill sights?

I honestly don't know who made them. I bought them used, and the guy didn't know either. The rear sight is a GG&G copy, but not sure who made it.

The sling is the one that came with it. It attaches at the rear of the butt stock, and then under the gas block. I just got a MI front sling adapter and I really like it a lot. The only problem I'm having now is that the sling twists because of how it is attached on the rear. I need to look into a side adapter for the rear soon.

phatcyclist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    kind of a mosin nagant nut:D.
    russians
    2008_0119russians0003-1.gif

finns
    2008_0119finn20002-1.gif

A true Mosin aficionado. I've got an Izhevsk M44 (non-refurbed), and a Tula M91/30 (all numbers matching except the force-matched buttplate). The M44 will probably be a gift to my brother for next hunting season. I pick stuff off out to 350 yards with the M91/30 on occasion. :)

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom