Capitol Armory ad

Rep. Rangel thinks us southerners have a problem...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    icon_sheep.gif
    drinking
    sheepaid.gif

:cool:
    Target Sports

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The American Civil War didn't start over the issue of slavery. Later, that topic came to the surface. The REAL reason for the start of American Civil War is seen in this statement:

Rep. Charlie Rangel on Guns:"Some of the Southern Areas Have Cultures that We Have to Overcome"

That goofy SOB thinks he's going to "Straighten out" people like us. I'm old but have plenty of fight left in me!

Bring it on, dipstick!

Flash

States Rights was the original "flash point" for the war of northern aggression. The southern states just wanted to be left in peace and allowed to run their state governments without all the excess government that was interfering, as in excessive tariffs on southern goods. Lincoln was dead set against any states going off and exercising their rights so he used federal force to try to bring the southern states back into "line" with the northern states. Unconstitutional? Most definitely, but that didn't stop Lincoln.

It's obvious that Rangel is 100% clueless concerning the "southern culture" and what it really is. Not to mention that it's not just the south having a gun culture. There are a LOT of states that are gun friendly and many have passed "constitutional carry" laws that allow citizens to carry concealed weapons without having to go through any paperwork processes or having a physical license. Alaska, Arizona, Vermont and Wyoming already have constitutional carry. There are over a dozen other states, so far, that are proposing legislation. So it seems that Rangel has more than southern states to contend with......

GaryH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    Cowtown
    That mother f'er represents people with a lot worse problems than anybody down here in the south or southwest. Some of those new yorkers are the most rude people in the country, and the gang problems there...along with organized crime.....make that area a real shit hole. IF any place, or any people, need to be overcome it's them.

Wabbit69

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Austin
    I lived in RI until I was 15. I was stationed in Saratoga Springs, NY for four years in the Navy. I can positively assure you that the worst bigots in the country live north of the Mason-Dixon line.

Top Bottom