• ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    The town of Ilion will become a ghost town. Drive through a lot of towns that went to shit when the number one place of employment went away. Look at Gloversville when the tanneries had to shutdown. Glove making went overseas.

If I may rant a bit. You can thank the cheap shit Mr&Mrs USA for this.
    Just tore them up to pay a buck more for USA made over cheap chinesium.
    You can bet your a$$ Mr.BigUnionMan was down at MegaLo Mart spending his money.
    Wal-Mart just got rich doing it.
    I have no pity.
    DK Firearms

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    I'm sure most here know this, just like S&W left Massachusetts for Tennessee, Remington is gone from the only home it's ever had and bound for Georgia next month thanks to the rabid anti-firearm politicos in New York.

As much as I despise the state, I feel bad for the folks who worked there over generations and the folks who work there now. The economic damage this will do goes far beyond the lost jobs and salaries of the employees. I'd bet most of us either own or have owned one or more of their firearms made in their NY home. The company tried to stick it out, but in the end said when your polices are designed to put us out of business, we're gone. Good for them.

Maybe the short-sighted morons in charge will one day realize the errors in their way of thinking, but I doubt it. They have jobs and are living well sucking the public teat.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/othe...urer-flees-blue-state-for-georgia/ar-BB1iAR1E

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    I'm sure most here know this, just like S&W left Massachusetts for Tennessee, Remington is gone from the only home it's ever had and bound for Georgia next month thanks to the rabid anti-firearm politicos in New York.

As much as I despise the state, I feel bad for the folks who worked there over generations and the folks who work there now. The economic damage this will do goes far beyond the lost jobs and salaries of the employees. I'd bet most of us either own or have owned one or more of their firearms made in their NY home. The company tried to stick it out, but in the end said when your polices are designed to put us out of business, we're gone. Good for them.

Maybe the short-sighted morons in charge will one day realize the errors in their way of thinking, but I doubt it. They have jobs and are living well sucking the public teat.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/othe...urer-flees-blue-state-for-georgia/ar-BB1iAR1E
    But eventually they run out of other people's money.

Sent from my SM-A125U1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom