• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Just wanted to post the link here to the online preregistration for anyone who ordered ammo during the Black Friday promotion that is still going on.

https://remington.rebateaccess.com/index.php

Punch in your details and print out the form, send in with UPC's and original reciept.

Also, it says to tape each UPC code to another sheet of paper and not to just throw them in the envelope. You know, the exact thing I was about to do. :banghead:

Anyway, hope everyone gets their rebates. I don't expect to see it for a few months, but for $100, I can wait. It'll be a nice suprise.

I'm going to post this in the "Good Gun Deals" thread, where this was originally mentioned as well.
    Venture Surplus ad

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    You're welcome. Since I was the one who mentioned it on the Good Deal thread, I sort of felt like maybe I should follow up with it the further details. I was already ready to send mine out when I found the link, so I had to go back and rework it myself.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Checked on my status today.......

Your submission has been processed and your response has been mailed. You should receive it by February 11, 2016. If by this date you have not received your response, please contact us at 1-888-859-6995. Thank you.

I really hope by "response" they mean rebate amount. :confused::confused:

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Looks like others are getting their rebates on other boards. They said it came in check form and that the envelope it comes in is very easily dismissed as junk mail, so might want to keep an an extra eye out or hope the wife doesn't throw it out. :)

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Received and deposited today!!!!
    giphy.gif

Top Bottom