• ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Her Majesty has passed away today. The world will be a much sorrier place without her. She was the longest reigning monarch in Brittish history.

She was unflappable and very intelligent. Unusually full of good cheer and often had a calming influence on politics.

She was a truck driver in WWII, the first royal to serve in the military. She set the example for decorum that we should all emulate.

She gave her first speech to the nation at age 14 and became Queen 12 years later. She often talked with President an She had 15 prime ministers starting with Churchhill.

God Save The Queen.
    Sorry but my sentiments are not with the monarchy from which we (our ancestors) severed ourselves to become the US of A. Yes, I can understand her people mourn her but in reality all she was was a figurehead to remind her people that they were/are subservient to the British government and not the other way around as it is supposed to be here - the government as servants of the people. Nice lady, maybe and I hope she rests in peace and can offer condolences to her family but as far as the passing of a monarch goes - meh at best.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

It wasn't me....

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Why is it news in America?
    Why do people worship the kind?
    Oh wait! Those who always go left and can never be Right.

Nobody is fucking worshipping her. It's news in America because she's the head of state of an allied nation. Should we just plug our ears and close our eyes to world events?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom