• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    As y'all know I recently bought Colt 9mm SMG kit. Originally I thought it be a great addition to my Registered Receiver M16A2. Talking to a friend of my told me to put it on my receiver as the recoil impulse is to violent & they are known part breakers & damage to the receiver itself. He went on to say the only way to go was a Quarter Circle 10 lower.

So being the dumbass that I am I did not look at the parts kit, even knowing it would be missing parts. (It said so on the parts kit info).I went ahead & ordered a stripped receiver yesterday, only to find out what was missing afterwards. I also neglected to order magazines.

Feeling kid of sick this morning I came home from hanging with the local guys & tool a nap. Once I'm awake I see quarter Circle 10 has called. Seems someone at the gun shop told them that I was trying to build a .45 ACP instead of a 9mm. They called to make sure as it would have been the wrong lower. Once we were clear on that I asked about a lower parts kit & magazines. to finish the project.

I was told to go online & order the parts. As I was looking the web site trying to order I see the lower parts listed as out of stock. About that time my phone rings & it QC10 he was going to set up the order awaiting my CC info, when he saw the parts as out of stock. QC10 went on to say they could put together the parts & assemblies in my lower. Turns out my lower had shipped so they wouldn't be doing the assembly. Not only that but the included a $300.00 discount on the parts kit because that's normal when the lower & kit are bought. They also called back when the found the lower had shipped. QC10 was going to ship the parts kit & 2 magazines with the receiver for free. Seeing as the receiver was all ready shipped the ate the shipping on the parts & magazines.

QC 10 phone calls originated out of Austin, Texas. I know what most of y'all are thinking. In my personal experience they totally are customer oriented. In my minds eye they went above & beyond with getting me set in the right path. If any of y'all are planning on building or buying a Pistol Caliber Carbine or or pistol check them out. I try my best to buy American & Buy Texas when ever I can. I was not disappointed in my choice this time.

Guns International

Top Bottom