• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Well, yeah, but "self-insured" doesn't really apply to rich folks. It applies to business entities with fleets. Individuals, otoh, can post a bond with the state. I guess you could call that "self-insured", but that sorta stretches the meaning of the term.

Still, I understand what you're saying. Point taken.

They certainly don't pay by the month either way. Monthly payments are for people who can't actually buy things. Maybe annual.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    lol y'all can sure disect a comment. My point is they b RICH!

Now you gonna argue rich or wealthy? lol

Kennydale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    TM Target.jpg I don't live in River Oaks, but if there are protest in my neighborhood, would you think they might find this OFFENSIVE?

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    If Ktel X wants to protest the murder of Black people, then why the F is he going to River Oaks? Someone needs to tell that dumbass he needs to get his ass to Chicago....or Detroit....or D.C......or L.A...........or Philly........or Memphis.........or Atlanta.....where blacks are being killed en-masse by their own kind! Go clean up your own shit hole neighborhood first asshole, don't bring that crap into ours, we pay too much in taxes every year to support your lazy asses.

This really has nothing to do with protesting. They are just try to push the limits of what they can and cannot get away with. These people do not care about Travon Martin. They want to riot and cause fear. Its only about race at this point. Q10 has this agenda of his own which is why he is targeting that neighborhood. Your right. If it was about protesting then these cities would be the place to do it. Florida should be the only place if they want "justice".

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    QuaX is a racial opportunist. You never see or hear from the guy until he's exploiting the black community to further his own publicity, under the guise of being a 'community activist'.

Wikipedia has quite the article on him: Wikipedia.org :: Quanell X

Some quotes:

wikipedia said:
    In 1995, Quanell X was quoted in the New York Daily News as saying,

"I say to Jewish America: Get ready … knuckle up, put your boots on, because we're ready and the war is going down. … The real deal is this: Black youth do not want a relationship with the Jewish community or the mainstream white community or the foot shuffling, head-bowing, knee bobbing black community. … All you Jews can go straight to hell."[SUP][5]

[/SUP]
    Quanell X was forced out of the Nation of Islam for publicly inciting violence with his televised, and highly publicized, exhortation to Houston-area blacks:

"f you feel that you just got to mug somebody because of your hurt and your pain, go to River Oaks and mug you some good white folks. If you’re angry that our brother is put to death, don’t burn down your own community, give these white folks hell from the womb to the tomb."[SUP][6]

[/SUP]

After leaving the Nation of Islam, Quanell X joined a paramilitary group named "MFOI", for "Mental Freedom Obtains Independence." The new faction was not designed to attract significant exoteric membership.[SUP][7][/SUP] After the MFOI removed Quanell, he joined the New Black Panther Party under the leadership of Khalid Abdul Muhammad and is now a local leader of the organization.[SUP][3]
    [/SUP]

This man lives and breathes racism and racial conflict, and he doesn't try to hide it. It honestly amazes me the media gives him so much attention.

Top Bottom