• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    So why were capitol police opening doors and standing aside while people walked in, with everyone acting in a calm and orderly fashion?

Not everyone and not the whole time.

It’s kind of like claiming “mostly peaceful protests”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Military Camp

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    So why were capitol police opening doors and standing aside while people walked in, with everyone acting in a calm and orderly fashion?

Jordan, honestly I don't know the answer to that. I saw probably the same things you did, and yes, I saw what appeared to be some sort of LE opening doors and allowing entry. I have been very curious about that myself.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Are you saying she wasn't shot? Seriously? I'm supposing her being shot was faked and they whisked her away to GITMO?

And no, I don't think it was false flag event. It was bunch of idiots storming an area they had no business being in the first place.

Why would you suggest she would go to GITMO? If she was shot I wonder why the officer, who wasn't hit in the head with a fire extinguisher, got more reporting than she did?

She would have been the icing on the cake, after the officers news fell apart. What better evidence for a Trump supporters insurrection than her breaching the Capital and having to be shot. This should have been news world wide.

Agree there were some idiots who went into the capitol, but it was quite interesting that the police opened the fencing and let some Trump supporter imposters in without any resistance. Then these imposters began encouraging Trump supporters to follow.

The imposters were led to the rooms they needed to be in while the 'idiots' walked between the velvet ropes like tourists.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Why would you suggest she would go to GITMO? If she was shot I wonder why the officer, who wasn't hit in the head with a fire extinguisher, got more reporting than she did?

She would have been the icing on the cake, after the officers news fell apart. What better evidence for a Trump supporters insurrection than her breaching the Capital and having to be shot. This should have been news world wide.

Agree there were some idiots who went into the capitol, but it was quite interesting that the police opened the fencing and let some Trump supporter imposters in without any resistance. Then these imposters began encouraging Trump supporters to follow.

The imposters were led to the rooms they needed to be in while the 'idiots' walked between the velvet ropes like tourists.

Go sell your conspiracy theories somewhere else. She was shot dead. I saw a couple of videos that showed her getting shot.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Go sell your conspiracy theories somewhere else. She was shot dead. I saw a couple of videos that showed her getting shot.

And not one single video, news report, funeral report after those first two videos immediately after the shooting. They missed the best evidence of the Trump insurrection they had and, had to retract the stories about the officers death.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    And not one single video, news report, funeral report after those first two videos immediately after the shooting. They missed the best evidence of the Trump insurrection they had and, had to retract the stories about the officers death.
    Too much tin foil?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    It's unfortunately sad the young lady lost her life that day, but she was in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people, and she was breaking the law. There is no reason that the CP officer should be charged for the simple fact of doing his job.
    I agree.

I also don't have a problem with them entering to redress a grievance. I still say had SCOTUS heard and settled several of the cases presented to them as the Constitution required this would have never happened. They govern through the consent of the governed, not by forcing an obviously fraudulent election through before questions could be properly addressed.

In short just because she may be a martyr, doesn't make the officer guilty of anything.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

Because the right (generally) support and have a favorable view of law enforcement and his death, how ever it occurred could be used to create a rift of:

"do you support police, law and order? Or, do you support riots and violence?"

While her death made the news briefly it was never the focus because her death served to make her a martyr and unify the right against the power held in the Capitol, be it congress or the federal law enforcement protecting Congress.

The two events were selectively publicized and buried to create the look the media and the left wanted regarding the event.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Problem is the capital police guy that shot her was in a room with a large solid oak door he could have closed and barricaded (like our illustrious Rep did). He poked his head out several times with pistol aimed at 'aggressors'. There were others (staff) in the hall kinda walking around curiously. A court would say 'we' were required to 'retreat' from the threat, but he wasn't. It is very obvious he intended to shoot if the crowd didn't retreat. She must have bled out as she died of a left shoulder shot. Wasn't much video of anyone attending to her immediately.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Problem is the capital police guy that shot her was in a room with a large solid oak door he could have closed and barricaded (like our illustrious Rep did). He poked his head out several times with pistol aimed at 'aggressors'. There were others (staff) in the hall kinda walking around curiously. A court would say 'we' were required to 'retreat' from the threat, but he wasn't. It is very obvious he intended to shoot if the crowd didn't retreat. She must have bled out as she died of a left shoulder shot. Wasn't much video of anyone attending to her immediately.

The reports said she was shot in the neck which should have caused a lot of blood, although no video showed any. There never was any shots of anyone giving aid or her extraction.

That is why I question whether she died. There was a shot but there was also a lot of question about the direction the pistol was fired. It is still an obvious question as to if she was killed, why didn't the media use more of it? It would have solidified the Trump supporters insurrection. They used the officer being hit in the head and had to retract.

The question of the officer who shot Babbit comes up only because of the shooting in Brooklyn Center, MN. They are trying to tie in the CP no bill with the charges for the police officer there. However, there is a question about this shooting also. Did she shoot Daunte Wright?

Stopped for expired tag. Had a warrant for unregistered gun. The police didn't approach like a possible armed suspect, officer on sides of car are smiling and not at the ready. This person wanted for robbing someone at gun point and choked her. He had a buddy and they robbed two women of $8??. dollars. The traffic stop change direction with this info but actions didn't support it. Didn't hear the sound of gun and no smoke visible. I don't believe a 27 year officer would make this mistake.

There are a couple of interesting facts that have come up. The trial of Chauvin is going on and George Floyds girl friend happens to be the ex-teacher of Daunte Wright. Minneapolis and it's suburbs are pretty big so it's some coincidence that this happens.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    I agree.

I also don't have a problem with them entering to redress a grievance. I still say had SCOTUS heard and settled several of the cases presented to them as the Constitution required this would have never happened. They govern through the consent of the governed, not by forcing an obviously fraudulent election through before questions could be properly addressed.

In short just because she may be a martyr, doesn't make the officer guilty of anything.

The SCOTUS had someone on there that was compromised and he couldn't take the case. The same as all the other judges finding an excuse to not to look at the evidence. The real failure in the election fraud case is when Pence failed to follow the Constitution. When he read his little speech for each state he should have allowed the six states with problems to say no to whether it was a true and final election tally.

He should have allowed those states to take back their certification and go back to their legislatures and either fix the vote or declare the election void.
    They had problems with their Governors or Secretary of State changing the voting laws. The legislatures make the voting laws. He denied the states to follow the Constitution.

There may be a question about the CP officer shooting her but it still could be just a FF and there would be no case for charging him. If the case gets out far enough they hope people will forget about it. It's only brought up now because of the MN shooting.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Jordan, honestly I don't know the answer to that. I saw probably the same things you did, and yes, I saw what appeared to be some sort of LE opening doors and allowing entry. I have been very curious about that myself.

The problem is there were two sets of people entering the Capital. The first ones through were the Antifa dressed as Trump supporters. They wanted it to look like an insurrection and a second group of real Trump supporters looking like tourists, who were enticed to enter by the Antifa, Trump supporter, imposters.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Because the right (generally) support and have a favorable view of law enforcement and his death, how ever it occurred could be used to create a rift of:

"do you support police, law and order? Or, do you support riots and violence?"

While her death made the news briefly it was never the focus because her death served to make her a martyr and unify the right against the power held in the Capitol, be it congress or the federal law enforcement protecting Congress.

The two events were selectively publicized and buried to create the look the media and the left wanted regarding the event.

You miss the whole thing. She would have been the 'lefts' perfect Trump insurrectionist breaking into the capital and stopped by the CP police. They wanted him to be the martyr because the Trump insurrectionists killed him and 4 others. This had to be a Trump loyalist insurrection and these killings showed how bad these people were.

It fell apart when they couldn't prove the other four and he ended up not being the victim they needed. That's why the insurrection has no perfect perpetrators. They are still arguing over who the insurrections are.

Top Bottom