Venture Surplus ad

Procuring the pig for the Feast tomorrow!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EODbusch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    Central Texas
    My buddy and I decided to ride around today and see what kind of wildlife was haphazardly wondering the woods. Armed with my 10/22 and suppressed 1911 we set out for our adventure. Not 10 min into our ride 15 pigs tried teasing us by darting across our path a mere 20 yrds away. I take aim with my trusty 1911 and in all the chaos manage to drill this 60ish pounder (couldn't tell if my first shot was in his shoulder or the head) and dropped him. We're going to start smoking him in the wee morning and instead of candy and pumpkins I'm having beer and pork!

solo1.jpg
    DK Firearms

EODbusch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    Central Texas
    The 1911 is a Fusion custom (commander 70's series) and with a Ti-Rant .45 on it. And as much as I would love to save you a plate, I think it'll be out of my control, sorry man.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    How can I view the attachment ? It shows "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

I think it has to do with the board crashing shortly after this thread and having to be rebuilt. Not everything is where it should be and possibly, never will be, just depends on what got lost during the crash.

Top Bottom