Patriot Mobile

Primary Election Farenthold vs Deeb Any opinions?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OFFascist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Portland, TX
    http://www.caller.com/news/politics...3f-afdb-31b1-e053-0100007fff89-368404291.html

Anyone know Deeb? Is he a legit small government guy, or is he one of those retired military officers who leans statist?

I know some folks have don't like Blake and it seems like he doesn't accomplish much but there have a been a few votes where he shows he more knowledgeable on technology issues.

https://thestack.com/security/2016/02/10/federal-bill-could-override-state-level-encryption-bans/

A new bill [PDF] has been proposed in Congress today by Representatives Ted Lieu (D-Calif.) and Blake Farenthold (R-Tex.) which looks to put a stop to any pending state-level legislation that could result in misguided encryption measures.
    Military Camp

Dochogan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2016
    Portland, Texas
    Vote for Lt. Colonel Deeb on March 1st

I went to a luncheon and Lt. Colonel Deeb was the speaker. He is pro gun, is religious, and has commanded large groups of our military. He believes in his community and really wants to help us all, especially the blue collar folks. His only political experience is in the military, but he had to deal with government politicians, which he is not a fan of most of them. He wants to bring industry to our community, he is non-apologetic and I believe what he says is the truth. He made a decision with his family to either accept full colonel and go to the pentagon or get in politics and support his district. His entire family wanted him to run for congress. Farenthold hasn't done squat for us. This man, Deeb, will fight for our 2nd amendment rights. He has my vote !!!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom