• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    I have used Precision Delta 9mm in 124 gr FMJ and JHP for competition. Sometimes they are slow to deliver. Best to call and ask what is in stock and if it's out of stock when it will be available. 2k or more and free shipping. I have used their FMJ's in .40 and .45 as well. Accurate bullets; not quite Montana Gold but close enough for combat accuracy; but, the cost is less if that makes a difference.

jasont

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Houston
    I've shot over 40k of Precision Delta's 9mm 147 gr. FMJ's. The last two times I ordered from them the bullets seem to have been made by two different machines. My loaded cartridge OAL was either 1.138" or 1.158". They were either right on the low or high end, none in between, but these two different bullets were mixed together in the cases so it was impossible to sort them out. Pretty inconsistent but I've never had a failure due to their bullets so keep buying them. Weight on the bullets I sampled was all at 147 gr. +- 0.5gr. Just ordered another 6k Precision Delta's yesterday. In the past I've waited 2 weeks to 3 months to receive my order but I usually order 6 or 10k at a time.

I've gotten Montana Gold bullets for 9mm in the past and the quality is great. At the volume of ammo I shoot the price difference makes me go with Precision Delta. I do load the 55 gr. Montana Gold bullets in .223. I get great accuracy out of all my rifles with them.

longtooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Lufkin, Texas
    I am right w/ jasont. I just bought 4,000 9mm in my order. good bullets, great customer service. I will shoot their bullets all day.
    You are right on the price too.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I've used these guys....

Precision Bullets Index Page

they're a TX company. Once you pay freight and state sales tax, they aren't cheaper, but the quality is good. DO NOT shoot these loads with Titegroup. It burns way too hot and makes a mess.

Otherwise, I buy all my 9mm stuff from Montana Gold. I much prefer a jacketed hollow point for my reloads.

Top Bottom