Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I vote a concrete NO. What it does show is that it can/will be changed which opens the door to tyranny.

NO.
    Good point. There's nothing in any law that says a constitutional convention could be limited to a pre-approved agenda, so that route for changing the Constitution would most likely result in the destruction of the Constitution.

As for state ratifications, I don't think it could be done.

Be that as it may, you have a good point.
    ARJ Defense ad

Chinookman

Two-burning-Six a-turning
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Republic of TEXAS near Victoria
    a bit of history....

I remember all the religious leaders laughing at Madeleine O'Hare for taking prayer out of school.......and look at our nation today with no moral compass....Here's my point ladies.........Progressives will never, never, never, never phaqin give up...got it.....???????? Good

The proposed new 2A can be written in eubonics and still pass have you forgotten our pospotus??????

What I am saying is never laugh off any progressive initiatives. ...never, ever....the 1stA and 2A is a thin glue holding the Republic on life support.....we lose it we all will be on the wrong side of history for losing this nation to Progressives........

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    home work this weekend reseach it and give us a executive summary on it......

Having attended three Universities and five college I officially retired from taking any more classes and accepting "home work" assignments.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Must have been one **** of a party animal! LOL

I was at one University and had o pay the price. I have two degrees. One from each University. It took going to many different colleges to take the required classes.

"You can always retake a class but you can never relive a great party"

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I was at one University and had o pay the price. I have two degrees. One from each University. It took going to many different colleges to take the required classes.

"You can always retake a class but you can never relive a great party"

Depends on how hard you party. ;)

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Actually, I like this. It's intellectually honest. It says right out that there are people who want to repeal the 2nd. This would be a much more straightforward fight than all the hidden gotchas in legislation and other dirty tricks that the antis use to erode our civil rights.

If the antis truly want to stand up for their beliefs, this is exactly what they should do - fight to replace the 2nd with something they like better.

They'll lose. I'll dedicate my life to that fight and I'm not the only one. But I would have more respect for them if they'd try to achieve their goals via clear action like this instead of the subterfuge and lies they generally employ.

I have to agree.

But frankly I think it's time the country split up and they can live their way, and we can live ours. I've got NOTHING in common with the idiots on the other side. There's no way this gets resolved.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom