• Wendy-Davis.jpg
      Wendy-Davis.jpg
      23.4 KB · Views: 171

markfh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Houston
    That is beside the point in politics. Real or fake, black or white ... what is "perceived" is what ultimately counts in the political arena.

It's not beside the point. Why do you think we still get shitheads in office? If you're concerned enough to vote then verify.

Handgun World

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2011
    San Antonio
    OK, that's one example. Explain Greg Abbott to us, is he bullshitting everyone as well?

And Patterson helped get Texans the right to conceal carry, so despite your criticism of one picture of him I know he's fighting for gun rights in this state.

Sorry, but your broad sweep of all politicians shown hunting being posers is bullshit. At least they are showing support to the right to bear arms. It doesn't necessarily have to do with the 2A, it shows they are on our side; and considering how many liberals will jump at the chance to attack any pro-gun politician I think it takes guts to stand up and show what they believe in. In this political climate, we ought to be applauding and supporting them, not jumping at the chance to criticize those who are on our side...

I voted for Greg Abbot today. I also voted for Jerry Patterson. So no, I'm not saying they are posers. Lighten up, Francis.

My OP and main point is the perception is everything. To the low information gun voter who might be on the fence about the 2A, it plants that "hunting" message into his head. These politicians should drive home a more powerful message.

Top Bottom