• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Black_Rufus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    To be fair, even as a proud Texan who defends my fellow Texans as being warm and welcoming, it is possible to walk into a bunch of shooters and be made to feel unwelcome. It's pretty rare but there are clubs and competitions that are way too insular. The same is true of every interest in life.

I suggest you try again and don't be discouraged. Come to Hicksville. (Somebody already mentioned that, didn't they?) I'll do my best to make sure you have a good time and feel welcome.
    I truly appreciate it. I am sorry to everyone in upset.
    Capitol Armory ad

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Don't bother guys. I apologize. I feel terrible. Just in a bad place right now. . I guess it's too late to delete it. I'm sorry. Can anyone help me delete my account? I have been searching this entire site. I messaged an administrator so maybe they will help.

I'm sorry. Just disregard my posts. I am really not myself lately. I am Really very sorry.

Why is my stupid AV still showing up... Shit. Sorry guys.
    dude, we all have our moments............trust me. you are being given open arms to join us at Hicksville. Tuck the pride away and allow yerself a screw up. We all are guilty of it. Stick around and be a part of the dysfunctional family we call TGT.................HAAAAAAAAA!!!! As screwed up as you are, you'll fit in just fine with us Bigun.....<--that last part was only a joke :what:

Black_Rufus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    dude, we all have our moments............trust me. you are being given open arms to join us at Hicksville. Tuck the pride away and allow yerself a screw up. We all are guilty of it. Stick around and be a part of the dysfunctional family we call TGT.................HAAAAAAAAA!!!! As screwed up as you are, you'll fit in just fine with us Bigun.....<--that last part was only a joke
    Thank you very much. Again I apologize to all TGT members.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Stop apologizing dammit!

But try to get to Hicksville. If you've been stressed, it's the place to go.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Pfft - forget about it. You should come out to Hicksville if you get a chance though - nobody goes out there and comes back without making lots of great new friends.

Seems everything was covered. I just want to repeat what robert and everyone else has said, Both the supernova and black rufus... Come out to Hicksville on the 4th. It is an awesome event.

Black_Rufus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    I'm sorry but . . . someone is lonely.
    Dude. Your hitting me on other threads I started a year ago. I can't apologize enough. I should not have posted that like I did. I fully admit. Come on. Just let it go.

Yes I am lonely. I am weird. Drunk,.. All those thing people have said. But I regret saying what I said especially how I said it. Come on, just forget it. These guys don't want any more apologies.

I don't want to get punched in my ovaries. :p

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    Black Rufus, I somewhat remember your first post and yeah someone slammed you hard (can't remember who and probably doesn't matter). That same member posted later again in a positive manner and welcomed you. Glad your stuck around....

To the OP, take up one of the offers. Shooting is best and most fun if done in groups.

Edited...

Last edited:

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Sober for 15+ years.
    I'm sorry but . . . someone is lonely.
    Dude. Your hitting me on other threads I started a year ago. I can't apologize enough. I should not have posted that like I did. I fully admit. Come on. Just let it go.

Yes I am lonely. I am weird. Drunk,.. All those thing people have said. But I regret saying what I said especially how I said it. Come on, just forget it. These guys don't want any more apologies.

I don't want to get punched in my ovaries. :p

I'm not hitting you up but rather bring them up as reference. Log out n chill out. Have a good night.

Black_Rufus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    I'm not hitting you up but rather bring them up as reference. Log out n chill out. Have a good night.
    Are you forgetting the pm you just sent me. Accusing me of not being sober? Remember that? Calling me names? Come on man. You are the only one still doing this. Grow up. People have actually been very nice and understanding after my absurd rant.

Now regarding the personal insults I am going to have to pm you. Maybe we can talk it out. Like real men... On the golf course.

Kidding, not on the golf course.....

Pawpawc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    DFW area
    Black_Rufus, part of the problem is living in Little Elm. There are some backwoods, hillbilly dumbasses in that town. They don't have respect for their family much less an outsider.

I know of 3 ranges within 30 minutes of you that are very nice and have great people shooting in them. Eagle gun range in Lewisville, Sportsmans Shooting center in Grapevine and the new Frisco gun club.

Not to harp on what has already been said, but take a close look at how you come off to other people, that may be part of the problem. I am born and raised right here in the North Dallas area, and yes I agree with you about there being some Douche Bag people. I am sure they are everywhere too.

I hope to meet you one day and share an afternoon of shooting.

Black_Rufus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Black_Rufus, part of the problem is living in Little Elm. There are some backwoods, hillbilly dumbasses in that town. They don't have respect for their family much less an outsider.

I know of 3 ranges within 30 minutes of you that are very nice and have great people shooting in them. Eagle gun range in Lewisville, Sportsmans Shooting center in Grapevine and the new Frisco gun club.

Not to harp on what has already been said, but take a close look at how you come off to other people, that may be part of the problem. I am born and raised right here in the North Dallas area, and yes I agree with you about there being some Douche Bag people. I am sure they are everywhere too.

I hope to meet you one day and share an afternoon of shooting.

Thanks. My tone is often misunderstood when I write. Sorry. I understand that I definitely did say things to spite. I understand what you are saying and it is something I need to be aware of.

Thanks.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom