• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    actually. that guy really is a trained professional. he attended James Yeager's tactical class.

robertc1216

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    Cypress
    All I know is, if your on a "security detail" providing protection. Both of your hands should be on your rifle not holding your own hand resting them on the butt stock.

Nothing in that entire video did anything good for our community, except of course to promote the hosting store.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    All I know is, if your on a "security detail" providing protection. Both of your hands should be on your rifle not holding your own hand resting them on the butt stock.

Nothing in that entire video did anything good for our community, except of course to promote the hosting store.

Not all publicity is good publicity.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    actually. that guy really is a trained professional. he attended James Yeager's tactical class.

I LOL'd.

Yep. To steal what a friend of mine said about this; if Alcede and company had been agents of the left, they couldn't have done more damage.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Who was the joker with the AR in the background?
    Seriously, what the hell was he there for? Exactly what was he planning to do with an AR in a crowded room? At 06:22 in the video of the 950 interview, he steps up and tells the crowd to be quiet. Be quiet? Or what, tough guy? Ya fuggin' Ken Doll with the G.I. Joe accessory pack - somewhere a mall is missing it's Ninja...

robertc1216

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    Cypress
    Seriously, what the hell was he there for? Exactly what was he planning to do with an AR in a crowded room? At 06:22 in the video of the 950 interview, he steps up and tells the crowd to be quiet. Be quiet? Or what, tough guy? Ya fuggin' Ken Doll with the G.I. Joe accessory pack - somewhere a mall is missing it's Ninja...
    lol

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    lol, now that was funny.

But seriously, I did find him quite humorous, and although he looked like a complete fool. I think that it was a good subtle dig on Pierce Morgan.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX

They were all tac-Ti-cooled out for the cameras. I like playing dress up in my plate (usually its when i know ill be at a range with wannabe mall ninjas like those guys) but I don't do it where I'm going to be videotaped looking like a gi-normous poser.

seriously, one aspect of security is being discreet and having appropriate tools for the threat.

these fools were prancing around like they were protecting our benevolent overlord and slow Biden in a free fire zone in Afghanistan.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Heeee's back! And just finished saying shooting last night only reinforced his anti gun stance.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    PM is a troll. He didn't even have to post here and got us all worked up.
    Ignoring him may not work but arguing with him only validates him.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    You've got good points but like Younggun said, we need to watch and listen to what the antis are saying. I know what I think and believe and don't need affirmation day after day by watching programming that supports me.

Besides, I suffer from low blood pressure and watching CNN/MSNBC is therapeutic.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Being an old fart, at boy scout summer camps, we shot .22's all the time. Single shot, bolt actions, iron sights. You want to train young men gun safety - that's the one. I think Lord Baden Powell is rolling in his grave.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    It's like they ran background checks on range owners in Texas and found the douchiest owner in the state and said "yea lets go there we can make this look really bad for the gun community"

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Relax people. After everything he has done he still has the no ratings. Night after night in the basement
    NO NO NO - I hear what you're saying but how many idiots will play this card? I've heard enough of this and I don't need some Englishman to tell me about the Constitution.

GRIFFINPK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    NW of DFW
    Hey all,

Read most of the posts.... then started watching the you tube video. It's obvious the gun store guy is a _________ . My opinion doesn't count yet, so i'll just keep it to myself. In case no one else noticed, the Alcede guy pulls out the Mossberg pump to show what he prefers for HD..... IT'S a BLACKWATER branded shotgun. Totally poor judgement on his part and PM missed his chance to connect the dots between "assault rifles", "tactical shotguns", and blood-thirsty mercenaries... all of it just makes me shake my head. :-(

Grif

Top Bottom