Guns International

Phishing Scam

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, this is happening. Looks like the money is on it's way.

Mr. Rex W. Tillerson
space.gif

To undisclosed recipients: ;

I have registered your package via Dhl Express this morning and we agreed up that the delivery of your $5.5Million ATM CARD consignment Box will take off tomorrow morning, So contact them with your full info both with your phone number and your home address, you will paid for the delivery fee of $105 only, Call us here; +229-9935-4011.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh come on....really?

Hello Dear Beneficiary
How are you doing today,
I am Ib Petersen, representative of the United Nations. I am very excited to inform you that I shall be representing United Nations ambassadors in a general financial business resort (gatherings) summit with some very important personalities (V.I.P) of other countries of the World concerning the present global economic crisis and the high rate of unemployment and the meeting shall be hold in the United Nations head office in New York United State.
I know its not mandatory that you must come from this very city or country but all am saying is that as personal assistant/adviser to the United Nations organization I shall make sure that all unreleased wining, compensations and contract fund shall be declare release immediately to the beneficiary accordingly with immediate effect as the payment has been delayed. According to my file verification I found your name among the list of people who have not yet receive their wining, compensation or contract fund, I can assure you of getting your fund after the meeting is been hold as I know personal as United Nations President that if you receive your fund valued for the sum of ($18.5 million Us Dollars)it will help bring down the rate of economic crisis going on at the moment round the global World so its the major reason of this very important meeting, I shall be representing U.S ambassador to help you receive your US$18.5 million USD immediately.
The world ambassadors to UNICEF. UNDD, United Nations, IMF, has agreed to help you get your long awaited fund by authorizing the paying courier or banks to release the fund to me personal so I can deliver the fund to you with my UN Passport and authorities to ensure no delay. After the meeting I shall bring your package/consignment which contains a cash worth sum of $18.5M USD along with me so stop dealing with whom ever is attempting to deceive you about receiving your fund as united nations has taken full charge of delivery your fund.
So as soon as the meeting is over I will be coming directly to your house by myself. (mistake is absolutely not accepted, reconfirm the address where you want the package to be delivered and the nearest airport to your city of residence also I need your cell phone number to enable me call you and a copy of your id or driver license is needed for identification purpose as its most be presented to me before the fund final hand over to you as the beneficiary.
I have ensure that all the ambassadors pleaded on your behalf for your package consisting of your fund to be release to me for immediate delivering to you by myself which has been approved and shall be signed in our office in New York at our headquarter after the meeting. The payment approval documents have been acquired for the smooth delivery of your package meanwhile this is your file number (UNOFBDPNY) use it as subject while responding to this mail do not forget it as it’s very important.
Yours sincerely,
Ambassador Ib Petersen (UN
+12106000430

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Dude! Can you adopt me after you get all this money? I'd change my handle to Bozz9mm if you'd share those winnings with me.

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh come on....really?

Hello Dear Beneficiary
How are you doing today,
I am Ib Petersen, representative of the United Nations. I am very excited to inform you that I shall be representing United Nations ambassadors in a general financial business resort (gatherings) summit with some very important personalities (V.I.P) of other countries of the World concerning the present global economic crisis and the high rate of unemployment and the meeting shall be hold in the United Nations head office in New York United State.
I know its not mandatory that you must come from this very city or country but all am saying is that as personal assistant/adviser to the United Nations organization I shall make sure that all unreleased wining, compensations and contract fund shall be declare release immediately to the beneficiary accordingly with immediate effect as the payment has been delayed. According to my file verification I found your name among the list of people who have not yet receive their wining, compensation or contract fund, I can assure you of getting your fund after the meeting is been hold as I know personal as United Nations President that if you receive your fund valued for the sum of ($18.5 million Us Dollars)it will help bring down the rate of economic crisis going on at the moment round the global World so its the major reason of this very important meeting, I shall be representing U.S ambassador to help you receive your US$18.5 million USD immediately.
The world ambassadors to UNICEF. UNDD, United Nations, IMF, has agreed to help you get your long awaited fund by authorizing the paying courier or banks to release the fund to me personal so I can deliver the fund to you with my UN Passport and authorities to ensure no delay. After the meeting I shall bring your package/consignment which contains a cash worth sum of $18.5M USD along with me so stop dealing with whom ever is attempting to deceive you about receiving your fund as united nations has taken full charge of delivery your fund.
So as soon as the meeting is over I will be coming directly to your house by myself. (mistake is absolutely not accepted, reconfirm the address where you want the package to be delivered and the nearest airport to your city of residence also I need your cell phone number to enable me call you and a copy of your id or driver license is needed for identification purpose as its most be presented to me before the fund final hand over to you as the beneficiary.
I have ensure that all the ambassadors pleaded on your behalf for your package consisting of your fund to be release to me for immediate delivering to you by myself which has been approved and shall be signed in our office in New York at our headquarter after the meeting. The payment approval documents have been acquired for the smooth delivery of your package meanwhile this is your file number (UNOFBDPNY) use it as subject while responding to this mail do not forget it as it’s very important.
Yours sincerely,
Ambassador Ib Petersen (UN
+12106000430

You need to change your screen name to "Scambozz"...

Southpaw

Forum BSer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Where the hell all these people get my email address.

I get them a lot too but rarely see the contents of them as they all get put into my spam folder. However I did get one from Apple that slipped by and said my account was locked. It was as real as it could be and only after going directly to my account to find out it wasn't locked could I confirm. I could see many unaware falling for it.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
It just keeps getting better

From the Desk of Mr. James Kuffor
Bank Manager, Nigeria.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Unclaimed Funds Worth($7.5 Million)Kindly do Contact me for More Details my Private Email=
Regards

Mr James Kuffor

LUCKY!!!!!!

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another good one. I just have to send them $158 first:

MONEYGRAM BENIN REPUBLIC
79 DIVISION STREET
BENIN REPUBLIC,COTONOU 02
WORKING HOURS MONDAY TO FRIDAY 09:00 AM-09:00 PM
MANAGER:ANGEL GARRY.

Our ref: Your $250,000.00 USD

Attention Beneficiary,

Following the concluded independence day anniversary and the promise of
the United states President for ensuring financial
equity all over the world, the United states financial council along
with the IMF (International monetary fund) and the
ECOWAS security council have concluded your inheritance,contract and
lottery compensation of $250,000.00usd (Two Hundred
and fifty thousand United states dollars).

We have been mandated to contact you and inform you of your payment
which is to be disbursed to you of $5000usd twice dailyand we have
contacted you in this regard to commence your payments immediately, the
information below is the information ofyour first payment which can be
confirmed by tracking on our website
the information

of your payment is below:

Money Transfer Control Number (AUTHORIZATION OR REFERENCE)# 60582879
Sender first name:::Carl
Sender last name:::Bowser
Amount $5,000

Note the payment is on hold pending when you send us a copy of your
scanned identification and the sum of $158.00 through
any moneygram agent nearest to you,you cannot pick up the funds yet
because our commission /transfer charges has not been
paid to us, for this simple reason your name has not yet been activated
as the receiver of the funds. All that is required
of you now before receiving your first installment payment is to proceed
to the nearest Moneygram Transfer outlet and then request to send $158
USD to transfer Foreign Operations Manager JAMES MOORE with the below
information's:

Receiver's Name:JAMES MOORE

CITY: COTONOU

Text Question: Yes

Text Answer: Yes

Kindly Email us a copy of your identification, direct phone number and
ensure your full names is included and the reference number of your
payment.

Yours truly,

Mr Angel Garry
Moneygram Payment Officer

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Bozz you gotta be the luckiest guy on this forum. You shouldn't even waste your time buying lottery tickets. I'm fairly certain you could win without them.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bozz you gotta be the luckiest guy on this forum. You shouldn't even waste your time buying lottery tickets. I'm fairly certain you could win without them.
Actually, I'm starting to get a bit concerned. Where did all these people get my email address? I've received 3 or 4 others that I didn't post here. I wonder if it has something to do with the Equifax breach.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Actually, I'm starting to get a bit concerned. Where did all these people get my email address? I've received 3 or 4 others that I didn't post here. I wonder if it has something to do with the Equifax breach.

I wouldn't worry that much. I get them in waves too and have been over the last 10 plus years. Your email address is the one of the least secure details about you out there. Retailers routinely sell your info, not nefariously mind you, but they do. Once that happens it gets passed on and on and on in batches and passed on around the world. Their are places overseas where people sit there with a computer and a list and get paid to send them. Believe me, they have no clue who they are sending it to. I've even seen emails I received where my address is CC'd with a bunch of other similarly spelled or numbered emails in alphabetic and numeric order which tells me they are sending them off an organized list.
At this point 99.9% of mine end up in my spam folder. Are yours coming straight to your inbox? If so just keep sending them to your spam box and then erase them from there. Also, set you email app up so it only shows text and then if you want to see any more contents you can allow it on a case by case basis. What email service are you using?

Every Day Man
Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digur