• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Can't remember if you already registered your 320 or not, but if you did, the shipping label is only good for 90 days once they send it to you.
    Yes I did and I am aware of that. I just don't like the thought of jumping through hoops to get my gun back. I can't be certain I will be home to sign for it.
    Texas SOT

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Yes I did and I am aware of that. I just don't like the thought of jumping through hoops to get my gun back. I can't be certain I will be home to sign for it.
    Once you get the return tracking number you can go to fedex tracking and request a custom delivery time or to pick it up at the local fedex hub.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    FedEx just delivered my 320C back to me:

Serial # on gun and case match - check
    Sig decal and patch - check
    25% off one item until 12-31/18 - check
    Gun oil sample - check
    Upgraded Operators Manual (X-series) - check

The trigger pull felt really stiff on the first dry fire, but it quickly returned to better than the original after a few more dry fires. And no more spongy feel in the take up. Very clean and crisp. Yeah! I may not have to replace it with a new Apex trigger when available, but I need to get to the range to really work it before I cross that bridge.

RatBikeRod

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Got my .45 back this week. Will be headed to the range with it and my new Dan Wession Guardian today. I will let you know how the new trigger works in the .45 config.

RatBikeRod

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2017
    Dallas
    So had the P320 45 out today testing it after getting it back this week with the upgraded trigger.

Where I felt like the new trigger was biting me a bit with my Sig 357 barrel, the 45 shot great. No trigger bite and felt just fantastic.

Shot it against my new Dan Wesson Guardian. Would not hesitate to take either of them anywhere I go.

Great guns!

Last edited:

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I am hearing that people are getting shipping notices on the new Apex triggers for the 320: quote (not me)

"I received an e-mail from Apex yesterday that they were coming out with the newly designed triggers soon. The Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger is supposed to start shipping after Christmas. Then the Flat Advanced Trigger is to be released followed by the Curved Advanced Trigger.

Part #: 112-025 Apex Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger

Part #: 112-026 Apex Flat Advanced Trigger

Part #: 112-027 Apex Curved Advanced Trigger"

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    out of stock
    That is just what they put up until they are ready for orders. It doesn't mean they sold out already. And a few posts earlier I posted a place that is taking pre-orders, and in another post the expected shipping dates from Apex, but I would rather buy directly for Apex.

Patience, grasshopper.

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    Interesting they have 3 options now. I only remember one before which was the action enhancement trigger that did not change pull weight. Now they have one that drops the pull weight by 2 lbs as well.

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    All this has made me wonder what departments and agencies have done with the upgrade. I know Texas DPS adopted the P320 in 2015 and ICE was set to change out P229s for P320c. Mkaes me wonder if they got them upgraded and stuck with the P320, or opted for another handgun overall. I contacted a budy in ICE to see what they did.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    got my label today. p320 has been my edc so long, and with my recent move, I have no idea where my n82 holster is for my xds.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Top Bottom