• ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Ohhh nooooo, he's going to give us homework :(

Uhhh...uhhmm, I may have more "moving stuff" to do.....

Now Shorts I would never expect anyone to due home work when I myself have refused and see where I am today! LOL

Nothing like that, Just want to bounce some ideas off everyone.
    Capitol Armory ad

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    We've got a family get together on Saturday evening, and, that usually involves an adult beverage or two. I'll have to keep an eye on Paula, but we should be there. At least there is no rain in the forecast, so we won't need our chest waders to get in

boycan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    North Dallas
    Is this a big group? Do you guys have some secret wave or would a new guy just start asking everyone if they are from TGT or do ya'll hang out at the pistol range? I may be able to wander around some Sunday if the Miss has to work. Wouldn't be shooting too much (my ammo stock is short imagine that) but it would be fun to meet some of you and see what you shoot. Oh and do you have to buy a membership to the range or just pay the range fees?

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Is this a big group? Do you guys have some secret wave or would a new guy just start asking everyone if they are from TGT or do ya'll hang out at the pistol range? I may be able to wander around some Sunday if the Miss has to work. Wouldn't be shooting too much (my ammo stock is short imagine that) but it would be fun to meet some of you and see what you shoot. Oh and do you have to buy a membership to the range or just pay the range fees?

Can't miss me. Very large man. Will have on Day glow orange ball cap.

If all goes well a I'll be wearing a t-shirt with TGT DFW Shooters on the back

We number for 6 on up and your are more than welcome to join us.
    Just pay the range fee and come on down and join in.

Part of the Sunday lunch discussion is on a secret handshake and I believe Navyguy is working on some decoder rings for us. LOL!!!!

I'll PM you some info!

Rocket_Cowboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    Plano, TX
    At lunch I'm going to scare most of you, I have been thinking and we all know how dangerous that is for me.
    I want to query the group as a whole on some ideas and projects.
    Scared now!!!!!

Are we going to be allocated flack jackets before the next thinking session? We don't want anyone hurt from flying shrapnel when the cogs start turning. :)

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller

I think most people will be in the pistol area. The pistol area actually is right next to the tactical bay. Tactical bay you can shoot rifles as well as pistols. I'm not sure you have to pay ($15) to watch, but you do for sure if you are going to shoot.

I know what you mean about ammo. I'm bringing a supply of .22, but am going to dip into the center fire stash a bit as well. Come on out and join us. Lots of different guns to look at, and no doubt a few to try out.

boycan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    North Dallas
    I think most people will be in the pistol area. The pistol area actually is right next to the tactical bay. Tactical bay you can shoot rifles as well as pistols. I'm not sure you have to pay ($15) to watch, but you do for sure if you are going to shoot.

I know what you mean about ammo. I'm bringing a supply of .22, but am going to dip into the center fire stash a bit as well. Come on out and join us. Lots of different guns to look at, and no doubt a few to try out.

Yes I plan to shoot just not much, took too long to get the few rounds of I have. But I guess what good are they if you can't hear them go BANG anyway HUH? OH and I just have a little S&W .45 that is worth looking at, I have a 9mm highpoint and a little .22 auto that would just embarras me if I brought them.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Yes I plan to shoot just not much, took too long to get the few rounds of I have. But I guess what good are they if you can't hear them go BANG anyway HUH? OH and I just have a little S&W .45 that is worth looking at, I have a 9mm highpoint and a little .22 auto that would just embarras me if I brought them.

Bring-em, no need to be embarrassed. My 44Spl is a Rossi LOL!!!!

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Boycan, you can shoot as much or as little as you want. Since ammo has been scarce I've been taking a 50-100rd of .22lr and 50rd of .45. I spend a lot of time hopping around the lanes and visiting so the balance between shoot time and talk time is pretty adequate.

We invited a couple guys DH works with. Hopefully them fellers will come out and put a few downrange.

See yall tomorrow!

OK Everyone We Have A Start Time!!!!!

11:00 AM
    May 31st
    Elm Fork

boycan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    North Dallas
    Boycan, you can shoot as much or as little as you want. Since ammo has been scarce I've been taking a 50-100rd of .22lr and 50rd of .45. I spend a lot of time hopping around the lanes and visiting so the balance between shoot time and talk time is pretty adequate.

We invited a couple guys DH works with. Hopefully them fellers will come out and put a few downrange.

See yall tomorrow!

It's looking good so far, I think I will be there

txgolfer45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Dallas
    I RSVP'd yes.

In case anyone missed the start time, it looks like a 11:0am start, right?

The DFW Target and Action Shooter's calendar says 10am.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Range bag loaded, ammo bag loaded, I'm ready now!!!!!;)
    Bringing lots of toys this time.
    9mm
    44spl
    44mag
    And for you Shorts the sweetest shooting 357 mag you will ever shoot.
    This thing is so sweet a 10 year old can shoot it and make one ragged hole.
    Got some 44mag rat shot to test.
    New load recipe - last one was ok but I stepped it up a bit.
    Saddle up - Lock and load - Lets ROCK!!!!!

txgolfer45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Dallas
    Range bag loaded, ammo bag loaded, I'm ready now!!!!!;)
    Bringing lots of toys this time.
    9mm
    44spl
    44mag
    And for you Shorts the sweetest shooting 357 mag you will ever shoot.
    This thing is so sweet a 10 year old can shoot it and make one ragged hole.
    Got some 44mag rat shot to test.
    New load recipe - last one was ok but I stepped it up a bit.
    Saddle up - Lock and load - Lets ROCK!!!!!

Starting at 10 or 11 am?????????

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Start time is 11:00 but HK boy and I should be there by 10:30
    I'm be sporting my just made today. TGT shirt
    5" letters on back - TGT
    I'll have on a black NRA hat.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Hey fellers, don't hate me, but we gotta take a rain check on today's range day :( We've got some things we have to get done today before the movers get here tomorrow.

Yall have fun and be safe. Eat something good for us for lunch.

We'll see yall next trip

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    Hey fellers, don't hate me, but we gotta take a rain check on today's range day :( We've got some things we have to get done today before the movers get here tomorrow.

Yall have fun and be safe. Eat something good for us for lunch.

We'll see yall next trip

I see how it is......ya'll staying away just because I'm going?? Not nice.

Top Bottom