• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Normally I am against Class Action Lawsuits, but in this case I would like to see one filed for the clown show and mess this caused and the way it was handled by the Military and Government officials. Those Military members kicked out by the Government, who were healthy young people, were done wrong.
    Texas SOT

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    So am I. You got a problem with that? :boxing:

:peace:
    Only when you are behind the wheel , in the left lane, doing 10 under while trying to use a phone.

A phone that you should have had the zoomer that detailed your new car/truck before delivery connect you to the Bluetooth , but your boomer pride got in the way of learning something new so you drive around like a doddering old president talking to the bottom of your phone as you hold it horizontally

;)

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Only when you are behind the wheel , in the left lane, doing 10 under while trying to use a phone.

A phone that you should have had the zoomer that detailed your new car/truck before delivery connect you to the Bluetooth , but your boomer pride got in the way of learning something new so you drive around like a doddering old president talking to the bottom of your phone as you hold it horizontally

;)
    I dont use a phone when I drive ya young twink, dont need to. I can still read the road signs just fine and I dont need some stupid idiot voice telling me turn left, turn right - and as far as how I drive? Deal with it.
    tgt286.jpg

:laughing:

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    In what way?
    We're the foundation for strong structures.
    Not boomers fault if sand castles are preferred.
    We ( Gen-X) are the younger siblings of the boomers. We saw y’all for who you are, not who you claim to be.

As a generation, the boomers are the absolute worst in terms of entitlement, arrogance, authoritarian loving, out there. In other words,
    hall monitors of the 21st century.

Before you go getting offended, boomers, I say this as a generality, not as an absolute.

There are a lot of boomers that are not like that, but there are enough of you that are that make the stereotype fit quite well.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    We ( Gen-X) are the younger siblings of the boomers. We saw y’all for who you are, not who you claim to be.

As a generation, the boomers are the absolute worst in terms of entitlement, arrogance, authoritarian loving, out there. In other words,

Before you go getting offended, boomers, I say this as a generality, not as an absolute.

There are a lot of boomers that are not like that, but there are enough of you that are that make the stereotype fit quite well.
    I will go talk to them. It may take a day of two, 65 million as of last count.

Binding attributes to every person between the ages of 77 to 59, to a tag line from an article written by an asshole, in a liberal rag 60 years ago is pedantic. No less doing the same for everyone between the ages of 57 to 43. The labels are designed to create derision.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I will go talk to them. It may take a day of two, 65 million as of last count.

Binding attributes to every person between the ages of 77 to 59, to a tag line from an article written by an asshole, in a liberal rag 60 years ago is pedantic. No less doing the same for everyone between the ages of 57 to 43. The labels are designed to create derision.
    But not incorrect.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks

Cant speak for other boomers, but I'm not offended, because what you say would make sense from your perspective...but I hope you can consider the reason those things seem to fit. I'm entitled to what I have because I worked hard for it; my arrogance is sourced in comparing myself to later generations' self-centered 'dont-give-a-fuckness'; and any authoritarian tendencies (none in me but I see it in others) might be because we (collectively and generally speaking) see where we failed in imparting a more solid sense of self to our progeny... now a too-late-to-matter hall monitor attempt, if you will. That said, at least we didn't bubble-wrap our kids. Which generation started that, do you know?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom