• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    I was advised by an old friend in the 'advertising' business, that the movie is heavily subliminalized. If you forgot about this, subliminals are messages that are carefully inserted into the media designed to sneak into the subconsciousness with out the watcher knowing it. Watching the movie programs your mind to accept the hidden intent and subverts your thinking so as to persuade you unknowingly to act in accordance with it. The film's deliberate mediocrity doesn't raise any obvious alarms about their manipulative intents, so they sneak it in without you noticing.
    Venture Surplus ad

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    I was advised by an old friend in the 'advertising' business, that the movie is heavily subliminalized. If you forgot about this, subliminals are messages that are carefully inserted into the media designed to sneak into the subconsciousness with out the watcher knowing it. Watching the movie programs your mind to accept the hidden intent and subverts your thinking so as to persuade you unknowingly to act in accordance with it. The film's deliberate mediocrity doesn't raise any obvious alarms about their manipulative intents, so they sneak it in without you noticing.
    Thanks for the warning...and the memory. I recall back in the 60's how this was a thing - slipping in quick images of popcorn and cokes throughout - to get viewers to hit the concession stand.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    A self appointed "expert" in video editing posted on the dark web recently that the Obumfuck movie has two imbedded tracks of infrasound (frequency below human hearing/below 20 Hz) in the file.

While I don't have much faith in his credence, as what was showed in his software did not look like it had sufficient amplitude to do damage, there are indeed sonic weapons (LRAD) being used for quite some time; and human susceptibility to low frequency sound is documented.

YMMV, as to belief in that report ... mine does, but I'm an old man in new times.

Top Bottom