• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I've been known to buy magazines for guns I don't own. Right now I have a stash of AK magazines and nothing to put them in.

I've been slacking on stocking up magazines as generally I don't buy more when I buy a new pistol. There are a pile of guns I want but I think my next allocation of gun dollars needs to be toward shoring up my existing collection. Extra magazines, another optic, tools, etc.
    Military Camp

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    For pistols I generally have 6 as a minimum.

I couldn’t tell you how many I currently have for my ARs but it’s more than a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    I generally don't buy extras unless I find a good deal on them.

That being said I also don't generally buy guns where magazine availability is a concern.

Not that I avoid firearms that use hard to find magazines intentionally, that's just how it seems to work out.

Co-sign

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    I've been known to buy magazines for guns I don't own. Right now I have a stash of AK magazines and nothing to put them in.

I've been slacking on stocking up magazines as generally I don't buy more when I buy a new pistol. There are a pile of guns I want but I think my next allocation of gun dollars needs to be toward shoring up my existing collection. Extra magazines, another optic, tools, etc.

When your ready to realize you have a problem, I’ll be here with the cash solution

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    You guys going to war? Or just getting them now while they are less expensive?

One day in the future you'll look back and kick yourself for not buying plenty when they were available and cheap.
    The Dems WILL ban high-caps.
    Buy now or forever hold your peace.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Usually 6 for handguns. Bolt guns, only a couple.

Have a few for ARs. Some body would have the buy x and 10 Pmags, where the Pmags are basically free. Next thing you know you have 40. Gave my AR having kids a few of them.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I don’t have many pistols so I don’t have a lot of mags for them. I believe they came with two and I added an extra for one a couple for the XD(M). I was originally trying to buy it during The Great Panic and I figured I should buy them while they were available. 19rd clips for my ghost gun is pretty scary to libs, gotta stock up.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I don't buy additional magazines at the time I purchase a new firearm. Most come with two. When I find some on sale I will buy more, usually an additional three. That's for handguns. I just kinda went crazy with the AR mags and ended up with about 40.

We've all been there, too !
    leVieux

Top Bottom