• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    The saga continues. Stealership couldn't figure out the problem and told me they were working on it between other cars and couldn't get the error to come up again. I'm tired of screwing with them so I picked up the car yesterday and it immediately started throwing the same errors.

At home and now I can't get it to start at all. Waiting on my tow to the where I SHOULD have taken it initially. Shame they don't do warranty work otherwise I'd never use anyone else.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Got a call from the new shop. Took them a few hours and they've already nailed it down to the instrument cluster itself being bad. They have one on order but it's going to take a week or so to get it and then they need to install it. Amazing how quickly they were able to figure it out in comparison to the dealership.

Won't be cheap but at least it'll be fixed.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Got a call from the new shop. Took them a few hours and they've already nailed it down to the instrument cluster itself being bad. They have one on order but it's going to take a week or so to get it and then they need to install it. Amazing how quickly they were able to figure it out in comparison to the dealership.

Won't be cheap but at least it'll be fixed.

Shame you can't share the info with the stealership, get them to pay for it.

Top Bottom