• ...and so much more!
  • jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    Morning....my gun range is going out of business as of today. May pick up a few deals at their going-out-of-business sale, but it sucks....
    If you are talking about Heart of Texas Range, I am sorry it's closing. I meet with my son to shoot together. Very nice and modern range with good employees. The drive for me and my son is about halfway for both of us. Is there another range in the Waco area?

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    If you are talking about Heart of Texas Range, I am sorry it's closing. I meet with my son to shoot together. Very nice and modern range with good employees. The drive for me and my son is about halfway for both of us. Is there another range in the Waco area?

Republic Gun Club is still open, but it's more expensive and an extra 20 minute drive for me. If you're near Temple, there's one in that area.

I'm looking for something closer to the Teague/Fairfield/ Mexia area. Not sure Axtell is still open. One of the local gun stores is talking about opening a range, but there's no movement on that.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    1711831272044.png

Top Bottom