• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Carrollton, TX
    I will be going Tuesday.

Let me know what time and I may join you.

So, how about the second Sunday in June and every second Sunday of the month after that?? Most holiday weekends fall toward the beginning and end of the month. Since there is no one weekend that everyone will be available, a regular date will provide greater opportunity for us to shoot together.

And, if anyone can recommend a range to the west of the metroplex, could we have D/FW east and D/FW west meetings? Perhaps D/FW west on the third weekend of the month?

Just an idea and really looking forward to meeting everyone.

regards,

- jim

P.S. I'll have pics from the suppressor event on Saturday up on Monday AM.

Kaos

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2014
    Plano
    Will be missing this...but such is the life of working up in Prudhoe Bay.

Kaos

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2014
    Plano
    Nah.. Ive seen the Iceroad Trucking show fiming at the Carlisle terminal though.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Carrollton, TX
    We have this coming Sunday, June 8 reserved from 8AM to 12PM and we can get on a cycle of second sunday of every month. I'll try to arrive early, around 7:30-7:45 AM. If there is rain on Fri. or Sat, then protocol is that I will personally check the range before 8AM and post to the forum.

The new entrance, btw, is now open and it's the first turn after the entrance into Cousins. Makes it a lot easier to get to the range. I'll provide a separate post as well.

thx!

- jim

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    You might get greater participation if these meets were on a Saturday, some of us go to church on Sunday. Any chance of holding the odd meet on a Saturday now and then?

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    Be careful when you leave the place. Be sure and go right at the first opportunity. If you don't, you piss off an old farmer.
    I would be down for a Saturday. I work every other so i might not make every one.
    I have a cookout to go in the afternoon this Sunday so i won't be able to stay too late.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Carrollton, TX
    Saturday mornings are booked solid for quite some time in advance for classes. The only way we could get a decent block of time is in the afternoon and there will be no shade. I was out a few times in the summer afternoon last year and it was a big mistake :) A compromise might be to stick with Sunday mornings for the warm months, then in October switch over to Saturday afternoons.

regards,

- jim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Carrollton, TX
    I invited several more people at Market Hall today. So, hope to see you tomorrow at 8 AM. Remember to bring food, water, and targets. Cost is still $20 per person. Use the new entrance, which is the first one after the main entrance to Cousins Paintball. If you take the Cousins entrance, it will likely be locked.

If there is any rain early tomorrow or the hint of rain, wait until I personally examine the facility and post here before driving out.

Thanks!

- jim

Top Bottom