• ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    . I am truly clueless why so many go gaga over them,

The public's celebrity fetish has generally never been about talent or anything deserving by the individual personality, and more about those people being told to do so. I'm sure you can find a few exceptions in the past, but overall, people are programmed to "go gaga" over what they are told to "go gaga" over through a planned effort by publicists, media, and sometimes even the government. Of course, it doesn't work on everyone, but that isn't the goal. They are only concerned with turning the focus of a critical mass of the population.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    1d8b8f77b8b03e6efb9ecda4279fc906e09740b05510437564f0de129883cbec_1.jpg

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    I watched the replay of Saturday's 2024 Supercross round 6. Been a really great season and I've seen zero woke being celebrated. Looking forward to talking my grandson to his first supercross race at ATT stadium in a couple weeks.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    yea I guess so. Not one to rain on others parades but I dont know how anyone who cares an ounce about this country can stomach watching any major sport these days but to each his own
    You are not wrong.
    Some of us watch college sports almost exclusively. It's still less woke than the "pros". Although they are working to screw that up, too.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    Let's see, Biden prints money to sends it to foreign countries (including our enemies), kills the fossil fuel industry, floods the country with illegal aliens and terrorists, forces electric vehicle on people and an already overtaxed electrical grid and creating the worst inflation that this country has seen in years. The result of which is shrinkflation. He then declines a super bowl interview and instead posts a video on X, bitching about snack manufactures packaging their products in smaller packaging (shrinkflation). You can't make this sh!t up. The world is going to hell in a hand basket.

Last edited:

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Hey, quit picking on the old guy. He doesn't remember half the stuff they had him sign. He enjoys glass prune juice and jelly toast before nap time.

Seems politicians at that level are actors. Even Trump has Hollywood agent: Ari Emanuel, the head of WME and Donald Trump's 'former' Hollywood agent. Ari bought the pageant while Trump was Prez.

That same Ari is Rahm Emanuel's brother ..from the Democrats? Obama Chief of Staff? from Chicago?

Top Bottom