• ...and so much more!
  • Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    The story starts at the most unlikely of places, the local gun shop.

I had put a Troy built upper on a Bushmaster lower on layaway a while back. The local shop I am dealing with had started having a lower made to their specs with their name on it. I decided to upgrade to their lower and some other parts.

I paid off the first project but didn't have the funds to take care the parts and new lower .

A young man talking about a 300 blackout build actually called back after he left and paid for the new lower and the parts. I had never met him before and only thing I said to him was a suppressed 300 blackout was quiet.

I am without words , there are still great people out there. Told the store guy when he saw him again, from the bottom of my heart are the only words.

That made my year. Have a great day.
    Hurley's Gold

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    The story starts at the most unlikely of places, the local gun shop.

I had put a Troy built upper on a Bushmaster lower on layaway a while back. The local shop I am dealing with had started having a lower made to their specs with their name on it. I decided to upgrade to their lower and some other parts.

I paid off the first project but didn't have the funds to take care the parts and new lower .

A young man talking about a 300 blackout build actually called back after he left and paid for the new lower and the parts. I had never met him before and only thing I said to him was a suppressed 300 blackout was quiet.

I am without words , there are still great people out there. Told the store guy when he saw him again, from the bottom of my heart are the only words.

That made my year. Have a great day.
    Now that is definitely a good guy

Top Bottom