ARJ Defense ad

NFA Stoeger Coach Gun SBS "Bear Claw" (DFW)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

cangler

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Dallas
    ***Currently Working Out A Deal, PENDING***
    I am trying to reduce my collection (especially the ones I don't really use), so selling off my "NFA" Stoeger Coach Gun 12GA 3" (turned into SBS "Bear Claw" by Paladin Armory), short double barrel shotgun, only 12" barrel, 20" overall length -- shot very little, maybe 50-100 rounds thru it. It's in excellent condition! NFA rules apply, transfer from my ATF Form 4 to yours...etc, not sure what the current wait time is but last time it took about 6 months to get the stamp back. Asking for $350, plus you pay the federal tax..etc. I'm located in the Mesquite/DFW area and would strongly prefer to deal locally or at least within Texas since this is bit of pain process dealing with NFA weapons.
    Hurley's Gold

Attachments

• 20170128_122719.jpg
      20170128_122719.jpg
      39.2 KB · Views: 1,026
    • 20170128_122728.jpg
      20170128_122728.jpg
      35.4 KB · Views: 776
    • 20170128_122738.jpg
      20170128_122738.jpg
      34.9 KB · Views: 2,249
    • 20170128_122844.jpg
      20170128_122844.jpg
      29.2 KB · Views: 590
    Last edited:

cangler

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Dallas
    Sorry mods, over looked the part where it said that you need at least 25 posts to participate in the classifieds... please remove this listing and forgive me. :)
    (didn't see an option to remove it myself)

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Sorry mods, over looked the part where it said that you need at least 25 posts to participate in the classifieds... please remove this listing and forgive me. :)
    (didn't see an option to remove it myself)

You are grandfathered in by joint date.

GLWS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rusty tweezers

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    Isn't this an AOW registration? Instead of form4?

..As for my sword & spear, we will serve the Throne, but NEVER that man who sits upon it....

rusty tweezers

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    Oh okay

..As for my sword & spear, we will serve the Throne, but NEVER that man who sits upon it....

TacticalTed

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2016
    Wylie
    I'm interested

But isn't this a 2 transfer deal? If you aren't a SOT, won't this require an extra step and an additional expense and wait time?

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    as long as its in the same state I believe its a 1 stamp deal

TacticalTed

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2016
    Wylie
    Yeah I just checked and if it's on an individuals 4 it's a two transfer process

400 stamps and two waiting periods make it a little more and longer than I want to do

Huntindoc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Temple
    I'm don't know your source you just checked Tactical Ted but you are incorrect. It is a one stamp transfer in state. You pay the seller. File the forms. When the stamped form is returned to the seller, he contacts you and you take possession of the weapon and the new form 4 at that time. (I've done it myself several times.) Check the ATF website or call them yourself. Or contact Sean here. Don't rely on an SOT unless that is all that they do. Some SOTs who only dabble don't have a clue what the laws are when it comes to NFA.

cangler

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Dallas
    Yes, my understanding is SOL is only needed when dealing out of state... that's why I strongly prefer to deal within Texas. We'll just do the paperwork ourselves avoiding any extra SOL fees. I am very familiar with Wylie, my mother lives there so if you want to go down this long road I'm happy to work with you. I haven't done the paperwork in quite some time, so not completely clear on what's all needed these days, but I recently learned that this past summer they added some extra requirements (finger prints, photo, background check, 2nd child, etc.) even with a trust. So, with that said... PM me and we'll talk further.

Zesty Dragon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2017
    Cangler,

I am very interested and also live in DFW (Grapevine area). If the firearm is still for sale, please let me know and we can start the process.

cangler

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Dallas
    Cangler,

I am very interested and also live in DFW (Grapevine area). If the firearm is still for sale, please let me know and we can start the process.

Thanks for the interest, but currently "working" a deal with someone else so will let you know if it doesn't work out, etc. :)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom