• easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Welcome!

If you are interested in meeting some of the forum members you should come to the Spring TGT Meet in Kempner, Tx on April 13th.

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    Dunstons Steakhouse is near Love on Harry Hines, really good food and frequently a celebrity at lunch time.

Mia's on Lemmon has good Mexican food.
    Maple and Motor for good burgers is what I am told. Still on my list to visit. I pass Miss often and will need to try that.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Its a little further, but there is a Pappadoux's on Oak Lawn for great seafood.

jar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    The Valley
    Hi Everyone,
    New to the forum as I recently moved to the DFW area from Indiana due to my job. Figured i would join here as I was looking for a forum like I was a part of in Indiana. Also to get to know whats around, and maybe meet some new people since I know almost no one in TX.

Trying to get back into shooting now that I'm settled in here in the Dallas area. Used to dabble in club USPSA matches, attempt 3gun, and looking to get more into some PRS style shooting now that there are longer ranges around here in Texas.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone, and the area. Feel free to throw out suggestions, both shooting related and must do/eat/see things around DFW.
    -Curtis
    orig.gif

Attachments

• orig.gif
      orig.gif
      4.4 KB · Views: 212

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Hi Everyone,
    New to the forum as I recently moved to the DFW area from Indiana due to my job. Figured i would join here as I was looking for a forum like I was a part of in Indiana. Also to get to know whats around, and maybe meet some new people since I know almost no one in TX.

Trying to get back into shooting now that I'm settled in here in the Dallas area. Used to dabble in club USPSA matches, attempt 3gun, and looking to get more into some PRS style shooting now that there are longer ranges around here in Texas.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone, and the area. Feel free to throw out suggestions, both shooting related and must do/eat/see things around DFW.
    -Curtis

Bienvenu et Bienvenedos to our "Gulf South", even if you are some 260 miles inland !

leVieux

Top Bottom