APOD Firearms

SOLD New Flambeau Tactical Rifle Hardside Case - NOW $35 (San Antonio)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    New hardside case with six padlock locations, eggshell foam padding, velcro tie downs, and corrosion inhibitor infused plastic inserts that also separate magazines, optics, or other small items away from your rifle. Meet in the San Antonio area for $35 cash or Zelle.

FlamTacRifCase1.JPG

FlamTacRifCase3.JPG
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Final markdown for a nifty case. Those plastic bands can be anchored to the corners of the case to create "pockets" for mags, optics, ammo, or other gear. Plus the bands have corrosion inhibitor properties. The bagged strips can be anchored to the tray (through the foam) to wrap around your barrel or stock so nothing moves within the eggshell foam. I have a 2 cases if you want a matching set for your ARs and AKs.

tarantula

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 2, 2023
    San Antonio
    Final markdown for a nifty case. Those plastic bands can be anchored to the corners of the case to create "pockets" for mags, optics, ammo, or other gear. Plus the bands have corrosion inhibitor properties. The bagged strips can be anchored to the tray (through the foam) to wrap around your barrel or stock so nothing moves within the eggshell foam. I have a 2 cases if you want a matching set for your ARs and AKs.
    I’ll take it off your hands for $35 if it’s still available

Top Bottom