• ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    >

We MUST protect “Freedom of Choice” whenever & wherever possible.

I hope that our citizens do not take this abusive episode to avoid established vaccinations.

””Vaccinations”, in general, have been Medical Science’s greatest contribution to Human longevity and public health.

ABUSIVE governments during the COVID bio-attacks were the problem; not the concept of vaccinations !

LeVieux
    Real freedom of choice allows a citizen to reject all vaccinations ..
    does it not?

I know a few people who have never had any vaccine ever and they are walking around just fine..

There are several parents who took a normal child in for vaccines and brought home a child with autism.
    Texas SOT

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    >

“Real freedom of choice allows a citizen to reject all vaccinations ..
    does it not?”

Yes, it would; but with schools, we have a conflict of “rights”; and the RIGHT of innocent schoolchildren to NOT get sick and die has almost always prevailed over the individual “right” to refuse routine vaccinations.

Going further, military draftees have long been FORCED to “serve” and to accept various vaccinations.

leVieux

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    “Real freedom of choice allows a citizen to reject all vaccinations ..
    does it not?”

Yes, it would; but with schools, we have a conflict of “rights”; and the RIGHT of innocent schoolchildren to NOT get sick and die has almost always prevailed over the individual “right” to refuse routine vaccinations.

Going further, military draftees have long been FORCED to “serve” and to accept various vaccinations.

leVieux
    And a person can/should be able to choose a private school or home school and we havent had a draft since the 60s..so a person can not serve in the military if they dont want vaccinated

I see no problem there

So do you want special grocery stores, playgrounds, movie theaters for the unvaccinated so the innocent school children wont get sick and die from the unvaccinated also?
    Or is it just limited to schools?

See where this is going??
    There is not a place out in public that's safe..about 10,000 Americans die per year from drunk drivers
    Where is the right of those people to not die?

What if the drunk driver was vaccinated but hit an unvaccinated homeshool family and killed them all?

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    And a person can/should be able to choose a private school or home school and we havent had a draft since the 60s..so a person can not serve in the military if they dont want vaccinated

I see no problem there

So do you want special grocery stores, playgrounds, movie theaters for the unvaccinated so the innocent school children wont get sick and die from the unvaccinated also?

There is not a place out in public that's safe..about 10,000 Americans die per year from drunk drivers

What if the drunk driver was vaccinated but hit an unvaccinated homeshool family and killed them all?
    >

SIMPLE:

School attendance is mandated by law. Private schools are not exempt from mandatory vaccinations.

Draftees have little choice of anything.

Our Courts are frequently called-on to decide “Conflicts of Rights” disagreements.

Your comments would only apply to anarchical states.

leVieux

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX

I see no problem there

I chose to home school myself but still got drafted and Uncle Sam forced me to get jabbed. Well they used an airgun for the most part. When you see one of your fellow conscriptees flinch with the air gun and get half their skin shot off it makes you humble and hold still for Uncle Sam's injections.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Or stand in the line to get the needles they left pulled out. Got one shot from the gun, it bounced and I got a nice jagged slice.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    The increased risk of cardiovascular events following the Covid-19 vaccine isn’t news; it has been known for over a year. Research has identified cardiovascular risks in the general population, and especially among young males following Covid-19 mRNA vaccination:

100%
    In fact, all of this “new info” -bout the efficacy of the vax, is just the same info we’ve all been seeing on alt news sites, only now it’s being selectively un-censored by the mainstream media.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    100%
    In fact, all of this “new info” -bout the efficacy of the vax, is just the same info we’ve all been seeing on alt news sites, only now it’s being selectively un-censored by the mainstream media.
    Heard on Fox news this AM that Fauci and Psaki have been ordered to be deposed; order came from Fed judge in Louisiana. Order was given because of the govt colluding with fake media and social media to surpress dissenting opinions; a free speech case.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    >

SIMPLE:

School attendance is mandated by law. Private schools are not exempt from mandatory vaccinations.

Our Courts are frequently called-on to decide “Conflicts of Rights” disagreements.

leVieux
    Nope

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    >

SIMPLE:

leVieux
    Let me correct you on one thing..in Texas ..the home school is considered a private school.

No vaccinations required
    I know..because me and my wife did this with both of our children
    We only had a few of the vaccines among a long list of crap they wanted to shoot into them had they gone to the government schools

Furthermore...I'm pretty sure if any private school doesn't take Federal money..they dont have to follow Federal vaccine guidelines

My kids are grown adults now and have been around other public school kids their whole lives..both attended college and neither of them have started an outbreak of plague or smallpox.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I chose to home school myself but still got drafted and Uncle Sam forced me to get jabbed. Well they used an airgun for the most part. When you see one of your fellow conscriptees flinch with the air gun and get half their skin shot off it makes you humble and hold still for Uncle Sam's injections.
    I had the same thing..still have the scar..ran us through like cattle

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    But if all the kids are vaccinated, why would they get sick or die due to one unvaccinated kid? Does ... not ... compute.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    But if all the kids are vaccinated, why would they get sick or die due to one unvaccinated kid? Does ... not ... compute.
    That was my argument for the people that demanded I get VAXED. If you are then you are safe from ME, so F^<k you and live with you new immune system. (only the unVAXED will get sick and die, right?)

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

Well,we have accurate history of before all, or most, were vaccinated. Yes, vaccinations are relatively very efficient at preventing or limiting disease.

Viruses cannot live long outside of biological entities (usually people) to harbor them.

You need to study the concept of “herd immunity”, which was so misunderstood during the pandemic.

The goal of schoolchild vaccinations is to eliminate the virus from the immediate confined schoolroom environent.

Remember that nothing is “perfect”, and every decision requires a separate risks/benefits analysis.

leVieux

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    With one study showing most kids have already been exposed and dont even get cold like symptoms why force them to get vaccinated?

This virus is attenuating into a common cold especially for kids.

Move on to something important like test scores.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    With one study showing most kids have already been exposed and dont even get cold like symptoms why force them to get vaccinated?

This virus is attenuating into a common cold especially for kids.

Move on to something important like test scores.
    It's a good diversion for the education system.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    A couple of years ago, there was a cruise ship quarantined off the coast of Japan.

Read about it. No vaccine. No masks. No reliable info.
    Over 99 percent survived the 1st real "covid19" floating, quarantined, controlled example of this farce.
    These were predominantly old people. But they survived.

It's available information. But sheep keep following the piper.

Top Bottom