Texas SOT

Nevermind

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Second thread you've started saying that you are going to sell guns.

Not sure it was necessary.

Start your "for sale" threads....

ETA: Confused this individual with someone else.
Apology below.

Last edited:

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
On the bright side........

We have another thread for mischief..........

1710809388430.png

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope, you started a thread. Now you have to come in and say something profound so we can all derail it three different ways without directly addressing what your point was.

So get to it. Time's a-wasting.
Ok, I’ll play,…

i had this old gun.. a model 1914 Mauser in .32ACP (7.65 browning)… here‘s a pic I dug up from the old phone

it‘s the only time I had an unexpected discharge (except for a couple of days after that night in Juarez in 1972)… but that’s a different story :popcorn:

Back to the gun… when I racked the slide to chamber a round after inserting a loaded magazine, the gun fired… (striker released?) I’m positive my finger was not even in the trigger guard (do I sound like Alec Baldwin now?)

good thing I was at the range and had it pointed down range

damn

57503D4B-EA18-4AC2-B7F6-9FD7839F05B2.jpeg

IMG_7882.jpeg

IMG_7883.gif

how did it happen?

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I’ll play,…

i had this old gun.. a model 1914 Mauser in .32ACP (7.65 browning)… here‘s a pic I dug up from the old phone

it‘s the only time I had an unexpected discharge (except for a couple of days after that night in Juarez in 1972)… but that’s a different story :popcorn:

Back to the gun… when I racked the slide to chamber a round after inserting a loaded magazine, the gun fired… (striker released?) I’m positive my finger was not even in the trigger guard (do I sound like Alec Baldwin now?)

good thing I was at the range and had it pointed down range

damn

View attachment 441491
View attachment 441492
View attachment 441493

how did it happen?

OK, you get points for the unusual antique gun and the scary experience, but I do have to deduct points for lateness. I'll give you a B this time, but I expect better work from you in the future. Also, if you help derail a discussion in another thread, you get extra credit.

Every Day Man
Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gearhead_Gunsmith