• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Recoil Therapy

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2018
    Texas
    Always have your tools on your person when out in this world. Don't allow yourself to be the victim of violence just because you're running a 'quick errand.' While shopping for school supplies today during the tax-free weekend, I was reminded of those poor souls in El Paso who were doing much the same thing at WalMart. Only 4 years ago, but in *Texas* of all places. It never made sense that anyone would be able to commit wanton acts of violence like that, in Texas of all places, and be fully unopposed. Share your carry piece while you're out and about.

1691865337421.png

1691865430288.png

1691865709047.png

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Plz at least use the weed whacker before FORCING us to see a Glock, too. :p :laughing:

Signed,
    G21 & 30 owner

Wait - you'd rather see a slick-smooth dude's belly with a Glock? I know Glocks can cause confusion (that + being from the PNW is what I blame my weirdness on) but maaaaan...

Homie just needs to hit up Academy, get that 40% off + tax free weekend bargain on some BCG under shirts and not show us his chesticle hairs. :roflfunny:

Just wait, @Sam7sf is gonna come in here all newly single and Glocktarded and his Oregonian upbringing is gonna come out too (just like he bravely did, so strong so brave!)

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Might be the gayest thing I have seen on the internet this week………………..

View attachment 400846

Except in this case, maybe there is.
    Pink crock level?
    Gym Laundry Tan level?

Don't wanna say anymore cause my posts already got neutered. Don't need any ban time.

Recoil Therapy

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2018
    Texas
    Might be the gayest thing I have seen on the internet this week………………..

View attachment 400846

Except in this case, maybe there is.

Are you... looking for a partner?

Does my fit, athletic physique cause you to feel confused? Maybe, some ideas and feelings not felt since high school are coming back?

From whence flows your insecure homophobia?

Plz at least use the weed whacker before FORCING us to see a Glock, too. :p :laughing:

Signed,
    G21 & 30 owner

Dude, I already used the Norelco one blade. Trust me when I say that the mane is tame.

If only the hair on my head grew as luxuriously

Are ya'll so helplessly fixated on my washboard stomach that you missed the third picture has a S&W Shield in it?

Also, what is gym tan? Fellas, is it *gay* to workout and not be a weak fatbody? I certainly don't want to be out of place around here!

Wait - you'd rather see a slick-smooth dude's belly with a Glock? I know Glocks can cause confusion (that + being from the PNW is what I blame my weirdness on) but maaaaan...

Homie just needs to hit up Academy, get that 40% off + tax free weekend bargain on some BCG under shirts and not show us his chesticle hairs. :roflfunny:

Just wait, @Sam7sf is gonna come in here all newly single and Glocktarded and his Oregonian upbringing is gonna come out too (just like he bravely did, so strong so brave!)

My brother in Christ, it's been triple digit heat for more than 100 days in Texas, especially in N. Texas. I'm not wearing an undershirt ffs. I'm wearing the bear minimum to not be cited on public indecency.

Last edited:

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    There used to be a lot of complacency here before the Walmart shooting. "One of the safest big cities in the US" is what I would hear when encouraging friends and family to be prepared.

It did change a little, couple of family members came to the light. But mostly it's back to complacency.

Not me. I used to regularly shop at that Walmart when I lived at my last house, used that entrance where the shooter went in. I keep myself ready even if I'm just going to curb to get the mail. Right now in my easy chair: 380 within reach, 9mm sitting on top of the fridge, AR hidden in couch for easy access if the pistols aren't enough. Another 9mm hidden within reach on my side of the bed, 357 Magnum hidden in closet as backup to 9mm.

Overkill for living in what is still a pretty safe big city??? Maybe, but that's how I roll.

Recoil Therapy

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2018
    Texas
    There used to be a lot of complacency here before the Walmart shooting. "One of the safest big cities in the US" is what I would hear when encouraging friends and family to be prepared.

It did change a little, couple of family members came to the light. But mostly it's back to complacency.

Not me. I used to regularly shop at that Walmart when I lived at my last house, used that entrance where the shooter went in. I keep myself ready even if I'm just going to curb to get the mail. Right now in my easy chair: 380 within reach, 9mm sitting on top of the fridge, AR hidden in couch for easy access if the pistols aren't enough. Another 9mm hidden within reach on my side of the bed, 357 Magnum hidden in closet as backup to 9mm.

Overkill for living in what is still a pretty safe big city??? Maybe, but that's how I roll.

Not at all. Home invasions happen in an instant. Good to be within arm's reach of your tools when fumbling with a safe would cost you your life.

Recoil Therapy

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2018
    Texas
    Yea you guys are still caught up on that.

lmao maybe it's caused you feelings that you're uncomfortable with. It's ok, it's 2023.

I'm not even showing my chest, so what's with the chesticles business. Is this a subtle way of soliciting pics?

It must be that my stomach is so flat you guys assume it's a chest because none of you have seen or used your dicks in years

:roflsmile:

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown

lmao maybe it's caused you feelings that you're uncomfortable with. It's ok, it's 2023.

I'm not even showing my chest, so what's with the chesticles business. Is this a subtle way of soliciting pics?

It must be that my stomach is so flat you guys assume it's a chest because none of you have seen or used your dicks in years

I was laughing at the term “chesticle hairs” as I had never heard of it before, and now I will probably have to use it.

My post had nothing to do with you, your photos, or your postings.

Not every reply is about you.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia

As a newer member you're not familiar with the jovial atmosphere generally found here. We will bust on one another at any good opportunity - its good natured fun. Some of us have fupas, some of us have gunts, some are ripped like a fresh 2x4. Its all good.

Welcome to TGT.

Top Bottom