• ...and so much more!
  • Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Hey Guys,

I’d like to tell y’all that my studio has released its latest game for Android and IOS. It’s called Road Riot and it’s kind of an homage to the old Spyhunter game but with a twist. You can get the app here…

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/road-riot-for-tango/id646803444?mt=8
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.tango.roadriot

Download it and give it a try. This is my crew’s first real stint at making a casual game for the mobile market - we've been making PC and console games for years and they are totally different beasts. I know some of you guys are gamers and I’d love to get your feedback. Hopefully I'm not violating any posting rules on the forum...

Cheers.

-Pilgrim

caleb7

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    What kind of PC games does your company produce? RTS maybe? Can you link me to anything interesting?

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Just so you guys know. The keys will regenerate. One key every 10 minutes so if you run out just wait for a while and it will replenish to full. Younggun and Ricklovesbacon, you guys are doing pretty good for your first set of games... maybe I should make it harder :)

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Since your company made the game then you should be able to give us the unlock codes?

I assume you mean codes to unlock all the rewards in the game? Once it's in the appstore or googleplay there's no way for us to hand out free rewards. Sorry, but I promise you'll have a good time if you play. The download is free and you can play the game without ever investing any real cash...unless of course you want to :)

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    What kind of PC games does your company produce? RTS maybe? Can you link me to anything interesting?

My crew USED to create PC games but we branched out on our own to make mobile games now. We helped create a game you may have heard of... Call of Duty 2.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Don't forget to upgrade your main weapon from time to time. The farther you go the tougher the enemy vehicles become so you need to match them with more powerful guns...

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    I got a weapon and armor upgrade, +110 coins but it won't let me buy the side weapon???

The side weapon (and also the turret) is a GAME CHANGER that's why it costs gems instead of coins. You can get gems by completing missions... or if you don't have the patience you can buy them with real cash.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Is this for phones only, & how do I download it?

You can play it on iPhone and Android phones but the game works equally as well on iPads and a few other tablet devices. You can download the game from the iTunes appstore or googleplay apps.

Top Bottom