• ...and so much more!
  • V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    If not mistaken, heard a student tell Fox that he wants to carry on campus (CHL) and since he can't he had to rely on God for protection.....

too bad God isn't allowed on campus either....

jmho....

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Student: Suspect said goal was killing spree but 'blade broke' - Houston Chronicle

"We were sitting on the floor while a cop sat in a chair," Lago said. "I asked him, did you do it? And he said yes. Then the cop told us to stop talking to each other."
    When the officer looked away, Lago said, he asked the suspect, "What were you trying to do? He said he was trying to go on a killing spree but the (expletive) blade broke."

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    If not mistaken, heard a student tell Fox that he wants to carry on campus (CHL) and since he can't he had to rely on God for protection.....

too bad God isn't allowed on campus either....

jmho....

Winner

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Could have been a lot worse had that kid not been a retard about it. Stab a person in the jugular and they will bleed out pretty quick.

I like how 2 students stopped him, it shows that people are getting fed up with criminals.

Sent from my toaster using secret alien technology.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Just makes me wonder,... If there would have been a student there that said, "screw campus rules", and she/he was carrying. Saw what was going on and stoped the threat! Wonder what would be said? Other than, " you are expelled and going to prison!"

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Just makes me wonder,... If there would have been a student there that said, "screw campus rules", and she/he was carrying. Saw what was going on and stoped the threat! Wonder what would be said? Other than, " you are expelled and going to prison!"

I think you answered your own question

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas

There was a shooting in housing right next to UT of Austin last year. Someone was walking by that was carrying and pinned the shooter in the house until the cops arrived. He wasn't supposed to be carrying for some reason so they just kept his name out of the media and the cops let him slide.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    There was a shooting in housing right next to UT of Austin last year. Someone was walking by that was carrying and pinned the shooter in the house until the cops arrived. He wasn't supposed to be carrying for some reason so they just kept his name out of the media and the cops let him slide.

Shit they better let him slide.. he did them a huge favor

sent from my dishwasher

Top Bottom