• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Well, it's a clone with better features that many are paying extra to have done after they buy the original gun, an already great aftermarket for sights and magazines, and at a price about $100 less than the original. To each their own though. A better question would be, what's NOT a clone nowadays?

Some members here just seem to have the goal of posting ONLY negative comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Nope, not in the market for that type. Good lookin' piece though.

There

Something nice was said. ;)

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Not good enough, you must buy it, regardless if you like the look of it, need it or want it. It's new so you must have one.

rEeGhL.gif

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I have a Mossberg 590 and a 5.56 Patrol, but there is no way I am buying that pistol. And why should I, since I have S&W and Sig semi auto SA 9s?

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Not good enough, you must buy it, regardless if you like the look of it, need it or want it. It's new so you must have one.
    No one is saying you have to buy it, or even like it. Writing if off as "just a clone" is a serious discredit to the gun thought. Especially when 95% of the guns on the market are clones of other guns with just minor changes or improvements.

It's not even available yet. At least give it a chance before you cast judgement.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I wonder if you could trip the safety on a draw, like a side mounted version of a grip safety.

I thought about that too. I also thought about tripping it accidentally as well. I'd probably go with the version without it. I've never been a fan of crossbolt safeties anyways, especially on a pistol.

ekim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2018
    ky
    No one is saying you have to buy it, or even like it. Writing if off as "just a clone" is a serious discredit to the gun thought. Especially when 95% of the guns on the market are clones of other guns with just minor changes or improvements.

It's not even available yet. At least give it a chance before you cast judgement.
    So how do you know what you wrote if you don't have one. You also said 95% of the guns on the market are clones. Yet you come at me because I said I don't like it and won't buy one.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So how do you know what you wrote if you don't have one. You also said 95% of the guns on the market are clones. Yet you come at me because I said I don't like it and won't buy one.
    Because the specs for both the Glock and the Mossberg are readily availability?

I didn't come after you, I just told you why someone might like "a clone" over the original, and asked that you give it a fair chance. That's all.

Why are you getting so defensive over this? It's just a gun for God's sake. If you don't like it, that's fine. I don't agree with your explanation for not liking it, but that's fine too. There's no reason to get defensive or angry over something like this.

ekim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2018
    ky
    Because the specs for both the Glock and the Mossberg are readily availability?

I didn't come after you, I just told you why someone might like "a clone" over the original, and asked that you give it a fair chance. That's all.

Why are you getting so defensive over this? It's just a gun for God's sake. If you don't like it, that's fine. I don't agree with your explanation for not liking it, but that's fine too. There's no reason to get defensive or angry over something like this.

What ever you say. Have a good night

Top Bottom