Texas SOT

Money ain’t for nothing

baboon

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Last week I get a letter from Albertsons in regards to my pension. So I call them and the lady on the phone says she cannot excess the amount. She says she will send me out the information I needed. This comes about because I turn 65 this year.

So the packet comes and come to find out I do have some pension money available. If I lump sum it it’s just over $17K.

My first thoughts turn to machine guns a destructive devices. A friend on mine has a 60 mm M2 Mortar and it’s pretty cool.

More than likely I’ll get into a money market account.
Guns International

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I say splurge & get a Polaris Ranger 570 with power steering & cruz around the neighborhood with all the neighbors. You already have your 401k + MGs if you get in a real bind. I say enjoy all that hardwork. When was the last time you really splurged on yourself? Hell you drive a 25yr old truck that's been paid off for 2 decades... TREAT YOURSELF TO SOMETHING NICE!!!!!!!!

BigRed

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I say buy BigRed a motorcycle!

99DC07E4-9073-4C21-B871-832306083964.jpeg

baboon

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I say buy BigRed a motorcycle!

View attachment 451063
I got over the murdercycle thing when I was young. I was into the whole dirt bike thing. It could be part of my busted up back.

I liked to get very torqued up while younger and knew that street bikes didn’t mix well with my levels of intoxication.

I wouldn’t mind a WWII Harley or Indian but riding them wouldn’t work with my back.

baboon

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I say splurge & get a Polaris Ranger 570 with power steering & cruz around the neighborhood with all the neighbors. You already have your 401k + MGs if you get in a real bind. I say enjoy all that hardwork. When was the last time you really splurged on yourself? Hell you drive a 25yr old truck that's been paid off for 2 decades... TREAT YOURSELF TO SOMETHING NICE!!!!!!!!
This year alone I have blown a good bit on ACOG’s, the Colt lower, 9mm SMG upper, DOE clone, Quarter Circle 10 lower, Colt SCWS, Trijicon SRO, a few cases of ammo.

And while I have talked about something to put around the neighborhood in, I would want a Polaris DRazor.

And here as I ponder all of this I am laying here waiting to eat my increased dosage of pain killers. Did I mention how buzzed I got after the increase?

Grumps21

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Save for a rainy day....
That’s no fun. It is raining somewhere after all.

@baboon I got contacted by Randall’s (around the time of the Albertsons buyout) about a pension acct I never knew I had. Must have started the week before they let everybody at the corp office go 20 years ago, because it was only about $75 or so. I cashed it out and bought me a tank of gas

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This year alone I have blown a good bit on ACOG’s, the Colt lower, 9mm SMG upper, DOE clone, Quarter Circle 10 lower, Colt SCWS, Trijicon SRO, a few cases of ammo.

And while I have talked about something to put around the neighborhood in, I would want a Polaris DRazor.

And here as I ponder all of this I am laying here waiting to eat my increased dosage of pain killers. Did I mention how buzzed I got after the increase?

Then get the RZR .... Problem solved.

Maybe I'll come over with my trailer while your buzzed & we go get you a RZR before you come to your senses.

Every Day Man
Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gearhead_Gunsmith