• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Hahah. The book isn't REALLY banned, just kinda-sorta banned in two school districts in the whole nation. So it's banned, right? Right?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Moms’ Gun Control Ad Cites Dangers of ‘Little Red Riding Hood’

88,000 members is nothing, ESP when it comes to social media.

It is banned in two schools in Kalifornia. Kalifornia is the patron state of banning crap and even then only 2 schools. Gimme a break.

Children are not allowed to have unsupervised access to AR 15s so in essence, they are already banned from children and also not allowed any schools, unlike the book which was only taken out of 2 schools.

And she plans to leverage her 88,000 votes against the NRAs 4 million.

I think she needs to get her head checked.

TwinGlocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Houston
    Banning dodgeball? Books? Glad I don't go to school anymore. Society has become so sissified. I remember when I was in Kindergarten we had birthday spankings but if they that today, someone would call the SWAT team.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Little Red Riding Hood isn't banned in America. By her own logic "Assault weapons" are banned in America.

Her argument is essentially that the rest of the country needs to do what California does so we can all be safe an prosperous. Yeah, we have a real Nobel Laureate here. Actually, maybe we do.

Last edited:

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI

The only response I can think of is a simple WTF. Think the sheer amount of stupid in that article (and the comments below) temporarily fried my brain or something.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    The difference between me and this group?

I oppose banning either one of those items. Oh, no. A bottle of wine on the cover of a kids' book. Big deal.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

The only response I can think of is a simple WTF. Think the sheer amount of stupid in that article (and the comments below) temporarily fried my brain or something.

As soon as I read her comparing buying ammo to buying Sudafed I stopped reading, but on my way to the comments section I was sidetracked by this article: Penis Tattoo Leads to Permanent Erection - ABC News which reminded me that stupidity comes in all shapes and sizes.:p

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Just left a "common sense" comment on their facebook page. They already took it down and blocked me from commenting anymore, typical liberal way of dealing with stuff.

kirk10100

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    El Paso
    Maybe it's just me but thier movement is gaining momentum. They have slick ads with good looking grieving mothers telling us that all they want is for our children to be safe. They are also making the rounds with state and federal legislative bodies. Be afraid, be very afraid.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Maybe it's just me but thier movement is gaining momentum. They have slick ads with good looking grieving mothers telling us that all they want is for our children to be safe. They are also making the rounds with state and federal legislative bodies. Be afraid, be very afraid.
    They run on emotion and women are emotional. The left are master maniplators and own the media. They have public opinion in their pockets.

Gun owners are too busy fighting amongst themselves.

Top Bottom