• SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I think that's kind of a leap, based on an article written by someone with a clear bias, preconceived notions, and quotes taken out of context or possibly even paraphrased. It's not like these people don't twist interviews to trip up gun owners and store owners to get just the right string of words out of their mouths, regardless of whether it's out of context or mispoken, so they now have a quote they can twist to their bias.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    What is it with gun owners that they think further regulation of their industry is good for them? I cannot think of any other industry that does that.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    This is why I wont do business with agl anymore. Yall have asked, I have the link..

Local gun dealers have mixed reactions to Obama plan | www.statesman.com

Well, your link doesn't have much to discredit AGL. Come on!! The Austin Statesman? That's as left wing libtard as there is. If you have ever dealt with any media outlet you should know they EDIT the behonkers of anything said to fit their angle.

I will continue to support Scott and AGL every chance I get. He's helped me several times. I have first hand knowledge of his good service and support of 2A. It's his living for crying out loud.

If you have a specific butt hurt you should post it, not link some chickensh!t commie rag.

LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    Its not the Statesman, call it what it is, The Austin Spaceman

Hate to say it is true, but many gun shops would like to be rid of private sales. Greed is motivation, no private sales equals more transfers equals more $$$.

Top Bottom