Melissa "Claudio" Lewis: Antifa Shill This B..ch Cost Me My Job!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    You really think you can hide behind your fake name? Lol...

I think there are some people clever enough that if they want to find the real person behind a forum username, given the proper tools, they could find out about that person.

I have seen some people on forums link their Facebook account with in their profile. All they have to do is follow the Facebook account and Voila! They know the person's real name and any information they have provided on the Facebook profile.

First of all, never post anything you wouldn't say in person to other people, including complete strangers. Also, pretty much everything on the internet is forever, and can be dug up if a person wants to take the time to dig it up.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    If a person gets on the internet and post under their real name or post photo's of themselves, then they open up the door for anything they say, do, or show online to come back and bite them in the arse.
    I remember when the web was new and national ISPs would send out bumper stickers so that you could slap one on your car and let the whole world know exactly what name you were posting under. I remember when the internet was new and there was a good chance that folks talking on Usenet and the WELL actually knew each other in real life.

All done without fear.

My, how far we've come.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    You really think you can hide behind your fake name? Lol...
    Look at the op here posting under his real (possible) name with a bunch of BS material. Would take no effort for someone to report him to his boss and get him fired. Had he used an anonymous name the FBI could have ID him but not the people that supposedly got him fired. With him being so "lit" though he could have gotten himself fired. Plenty of people have screwed themselves with their posts, aka GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene .
    We all know that the "agencies" can get your real name but not the average Joe. Of course, sites are hacked too. So a reasonable person would not want to leave evidence that could come back to haunt them in the future. Anonymity is the better part of valor. That's why I wonder if R.G is really R.G.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Ronald deserved this for speaking freely... He did it to himself...

Like women who dress provocatively deserve to be raped...

Like Hasidic Jews deserve to be attacked for attracting attention by the way they dress...

Like German Jews deserved to be gassed just for being Jews, and Gypsies for being gypsies...

Like Trump voters deserve to be reeducated for supporting Trump...

And, like gun owners deserve to be imprisoned or killed for filling out Form 4473 and then not complying with the coming gun laws.

I swear, some of the people on this thread don't sound like Americans!

"...Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me." - Martin Niemöller

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    The internet has weaponized assholes and crazy people, on every side. This whole thread makes me sad. As my Grandmother used to say, "Y'all need to find Jesus".
    You are so right. The OP has provided all of the ammo too.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019

Like Hasidic Jews deserve to be attacked for attracting attention by the way they dress...

Like German Jews deserved to be gassed just for being Jews, and Gypsies for being gypsies...

And, like gun owners deserve to be imprisoned or killed for filling out Form 4473 and then not complying with the coming gun laws.

"...Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me." - Martin Niemöller

As much as I agree with what you're saying, I will also counter with this. Sometimes it not so much what you say, but how you say it that also matters.

Posting stuff in the internet while drinking, could possibly be an unfiltered version of what a person is saying and bring attention to it.

Words, and how you present them do matter.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    The internet has weaponized assholes and crazy people, on every side. This whole thread makes me sad. As my Grandmother used to say, "Y'all need to find Jesus".

He has been found.............

Sniper-Jesus-50-Caliber-Barrett-Rifle.jpg

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas

If you are an airline pilot and are posting that you are "lit" all the time you are just not the one that should be an airline pilot, at least not in the U.S. He will do well flying a Ruskie airline, pass the vodka.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    View attachment 243248

Melissa "Claudio" Lewis (Portland Oregon) who considers herself to be some kind of "journalist" singled me out and engaged in a very personal doxing attack against me which eventually not only cost me my $275+K per year job, but also my career. I was incorrectly identified as a "Proud Boy" and later a victim of a relentless attack by her against me to my employer. Additionally a false narrative was established in the media which went world-wide (yes even London Daily Mail did a report about it) where I was falsely labeled a "Proud Boy Hate Group Member" or a "Self-Proclaimed Proud Boy." Additionally, she conspired with Ben Schlappig (One Mile At A Time Blog) who also wrote a highly biased hit piece about me full of outrageous conclusions and outright lies. https://onemileatatime.com/extremist-allegiant-air-pilot/
    Of course, my company caved to the demands and after 15 years of loyal service I was unceremoniously dismissed. This is the reality of the cancel culture. These people consider this a war and will be absolutely ruthless against those who they consider to be the enemy. Now obviously, had I not had such a high-profile job it is unlikely I would have been singled out. Also, had my social media presence been favorable to the extremist Left it is doubtful there would have been any complaints no matter how violent or insulting my rhetoric. Guys the days of free speech are over. And Antifa and Black Lives Matter are the new Brown Shirts enforcing the neo-fascist doctrine of the Left.
    Don't think it can't happen to you...

I watched that real russia episode when it came out. Wanted to see what life in Russia was all about so I watched nearly all episodes. Honestly it looks like it sucks pretty bad. Snow Africa. Those broads will take you for everything you have left.

If you have to live somewhere European, then czech republic. I'd recommend Panama or maybe Costa Rica. Bueno suerte.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA

X2

JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX

Deserve it, possibly not. Should expect it, most probably.

A chick runs into a biker bar with her coochie hanging out and then complaining about being sexually harassed is a little ridiculous. A Trump supporter running into an antifa riot wearing a maga hat and waving a trump flag and then complaining about about being harassed is a little ridiculous. Associating any of this to Nazi Germany is a little ridiculous...numbnutz got fired, he didn't get gassed. Freedom doesn't guarantee safety. And exercising freedoms doesn't come without consequence. It never has. It never will.

smw66

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2021
    USA
    The average Allegiant Airline Pilot makes about $90K a year....but you were making $275K a year ? You must have had some special talents to make that kind of money...or is that just BS ?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    The average Allegiant Airline Pilot makes about $90K a year....but you were making $275K a year ? You must have had some special talents to make that kind of money...or is that just BS ?

You might want to tone down the accusations without knowing all the facts and details of his previous job.

A top 747 pilot can currently earn up to $500,000 a year, while an average pilot still brings home $350,000, according to a News Limited report.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    This is a weird thread. So if I’ve kept up correctly Ronald McDonald the jet pilot joins TGT and his first thread is an “I’m a victim” for comments made on a forum under his real name that were used against him?

Your post on this forum (that I have read)under your real name (if you’re not cat fishing us) will get you fired by themselves much less need any help from someone else. Just keep posting there Ronnie. I’m sure they won’t give a shit in Russia.

I’m still not convinced something else is going on here?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom