Hurley's Gold

Meet the ‘badass’ lawyer who could blow up Trump racketeering case over Fani Willis’ sex secrets (Feb 14, 2024)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • @TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    If it's not just fluff, looks like big Fani is in big trouble.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Now get this, Fani said she reimbursed Nathan Wade in Cash for the trips.

Fani Willis Allegedly Reimbursed Her Lover and Fellow Trump Prosecutor with Cash for Vacations (Feb 15, 2024)
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...low-trump-prosecutor-with-cash-for-vacations/

Do you think the Judge will believe that? And she has a female tiger of a lawyer that will question her for that. Would be interesting to watch.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    "Doug in Exile" has been all over this and has proven to be pretty accurate in his analysis in all of his videos.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Thank you for reference to "Doug in Exile", found it on youtube. A large part of the discussion had Mike Davis (from A3P) responding to his questions/interview. Mike does understand the law. He is on Steve Bannon's program on Rumble pretty often, I am familiar with him.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    I viewed some recent video excepts of fani at her hearing...condescending/arrogant/incompetent are only a few of my observations of this utterly corrupt so-called prosecutor...ugh!
    "condescending/arrogant/incompetent... corrupt"
    That's a good partial general description of all liberals, and the shoe fits her very well.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Fani's dad John Floyd was a Black Panther

Early life. Willis was born in Inglewood, California.Her father, John C. Floyd III, was a founder of a faction of the Black Panthers but grew disillusioned by the movement's infighting. wiki
    Thanks for the link on wiki

Her mother and father divorced while they were in DC. Wiki: "Willis *mostly* stayed with her father."

So she was indoctrinated by a radical Hard Leftie from birth.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Not
    Corruption chronicles. Fani stays.
    Not surprising. The Judge is playing his career positions. He did the minimum of action possible. CYA

Both Big Fanni and Wade are guilty of purgury and should both be disbarred. But this is Corrupt GA.

Top Bottom