• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txgunner00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    Leander, Texas
    I have over a thousand bullets right here in this bag.

a693481c-0f63-078b.jpg

I got 5500 here.

IMAG2773.jpg

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Some years back the Libtards in Congress were talking about requiring an "Arsenal License" for any amount over a set number of rounds. The number of rounds allowed was very small, too.

I keep trying to tell you guys, our Second Amendment rights are fairly well secured now and.........it HAS been MUCH worse. The NRA has led the fight to ensure our rights (along with other groups). We used to get the crap kicked out of us by every 2 bit politician in office. At least now, they have a healthy respect or even fear of us.

That being said.....VOTE, damn it!

Flash

737tdi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Scurry
    I dun thunk I joined the rong fore ummm.... Eye onlie half a cuple uv rownds 4 seff pertecshion. Eye shir weesh eye wornt sew dumm.

In all seriousness, this stuff happens way to often. "The man has an arsenal"???? I shoot everything I own legally and funally. The news people need to get thier facts and education straight. Sorry bout the joke, just had to do it.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    ^^^^^^^^oh yes we are drink lean puke guns, mags slips out of carry rig cuss replace gear drink repeat, you can lose alot of guns on a all day charter

BMiracleTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Abilene
    I will shoot half this just this weekend:

Q3131A.gif

haha... no kidding, I have about the same in 7.62x39, and don't even get me started on the "bins/tubs" of 9mm, 45, and .223 that I have from my marathon reloading sessions! I guess we would all be a media nightmare.

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    I have a feeling that if the lame stream media considers 1000 "bullets" to be enough for an "Arsenal" then they would consider even the most modest of us as stocking for private armies. 1k+ is what I tote around when either of my .22s go to the range just for that one gun. I am not even going to go into how much I have at home I would have every alphabet soup crowding into my place trying to find a way to confiscate it.

Radioman

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I'm surprised Kelso stole ammo to boot -- it is quite heavy in large quantities.

The worthless POS that burglarized my father's house a couple of weeks go stole most of his ammo along with most of his guns. Granted, it might've all added up to a little less than 800 rds, but still.

oldman45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    Shreveport LA
    Having a good safe will stop these gun and ammo thefts. I am always shocked when I hear of thousands of dollars worth of guns being kept loose in a home, be it in a glass front cabinet, a clothes closet or such. If the value of the guns is more than the cost of a safe, then a safe needs to be bought.

Top Bottom