• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Many years ago she was a guest at the machine gun shoot. I started asking her some question and was marked to STFU.

I can’t remember the other women from the p NRA board of directors. One of the was said to own 350 transferable machine guns.

One of the founder of that machine gun shoot brought NRA board members every year.

One of the guys was talking to my buddy David about his M60. After he left someone said who he was. He was said to have the largest military vehicles in the country, and a board member.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    She is literally an 85yr old cat lady.

Crony of WLP.

She should’ve been let go years ago.
    Her betrayals of the membership were many. She was the first to throw bump stocks under the bus. In her home state of Florida, she actively worked against concealed carry. I could go on and on but having her gone is a big improvement. It should have happened 20+ years ago.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Sounds like she is a grade A douche nozzle. Good riddance to her.
    6937a6cbd4e75ff6aa92dc229e90b098.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    The 10-year contract was actually a replacement for the NRA retirement program which I had not been allowed to participate in. The contract (with 4 years remaining) was to provide retirement income since I had never been included in NRA’s retirement program.

So since she was not a NRA employee but a contractor, there was no retirement/pension. But knowing this she for all those years (she says 45 years) she failed to save some of that contract money in a personal IRA or whatever type of savings program for when she was retired. And now she is whining all she has is SS. She chose poorly.

I have survived on the retirement income contract that Wayne LaPierre put in place for me in 2018

So it looks like good old WLP setup a bogus contract ("retirement income contract"), for her, and the new EVP figured out it was basically a no work get paid anyway contract and cancelled it.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Did she became deliberately embroiled with the NRA to be anti-gun provocateur/saboteur...yet somehow remained there for decades?

Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Did became deliberately embroiled with the NRA to be anti-gun provocateur/saboteur...yet somehow remained there for decades?
    Not exactly. Just a Super Fudd. A beyond the pale Fudd who was cut from the same cloth as the leadership in ~1970. Remember those guys? They were the ones who intended to abandon politics completely and move the whole organization to New Mexico, to The Whittington Center, a place where they could better teach the membership how to use their wood-stocked bolt action rifles, full-size trap and skeet guns, and do a little bullseye shooting with the few handguns that wouldn't get outlawed.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Ben,

Initially, all that seems harmless enough...until self defense comes into the equation.

Handguns and evil black rifles causes these folks to go into choking, ugly seizures...

Why their reactions in the use of these firearms for self defense causes these pusillanimousness behaviors baffles the hell outta me...?

It's perfectly OK to hunt, bust clays, target shoot, but self defense isn't their strong suit?

WTF?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Initially, all that seems harmless enough...until self defense comes into the equation.
    I know. Anyone who knows anything about the history and use of the 2A knows.

The head-in-the-sand leadership style back then was what led to the Cincinnati revolt. However, there were still a few cockroaches hiding in the cracks. Marion Hammer is/was one of them.

Top Bottom