Venture Surplus ad

Magpul in the fight

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Emailed the office of the governor.

Told him if they pass that bill, I will reconsider my interest in relocating to Colorado. Stated that I didn't want my tax dollars going to a state that seeks to infringe on the rights of law-abiding citizens.

Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Told him if they pass that bill, I will reconsider my interest in relocating to Colorado. Stated that I didn't want my tax dollars going to a state that seeks to infringe on the rights of law-abiding citizens.

Good idea

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

you try and leave i'll beat the hell out of you

warmachine77

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill passed by voice vote, another vote set for Monday. Magpul is going to have to move. Texas would be my first choice.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I think this is wonderful. Co. will now become a red state. REJOICE with me fellow patriots! We are getting bigger, and stronger

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I encourage everyone to email him though, and voice your opinion. Just tell him you won't vacation in Colorado anymore. Even if you do, it's okay to lie this one time.

Anger

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I suppose this means Magpul mags. pmags will be even harder to find out if the factory have to move. screw Colorado and the damn hippies that live up there.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
There's always gonna be a snowball effect when a major manufacturer relocates - generally speakin', for every job the manufacturer moves, 3 more are lost.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I encourage everyone to email him though, and voice your opinion. Just tell him you won't vacation in Colorado anymore. Even if you do, it's okay to lie this one time.

Stop emailing then, you'll only give them incentives to ban mags and guns if you keep "threatening" them to stop visiting.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
It passed the house and is expected to pass the senate with ease so it should be on the governors desk soon. Hopefully they come to Texas